[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this reddit: the show or is it actually good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>>
It's great. Glorious cringe comedy. And what exactly is "reddit the show", because I've never visited that site but it's gotta be good because apparently they holding /tv/ by its balls because reddit is mentioned in literally every fucking thread here. Textbook inferiority complex.
>>
>>70847202
I'm pretty sure anything you don't like is reddit now.
>>
the odd numbered seasons are the best

except 9 fuck 9 besides the finale
>>
>>70847050
Well it existed before Reddit
>>
>>70848381
>>70847202
Reddit is just the latest in a long line of 'insults' that get used so much they don't mean anything, from faggot to cuck, we now have "reddit"
>>
>>70848445
yeah the first few seasons are good, then it slowly gets worse until Carell leaves and then it kinda tanks, then the last season is alright
>>
File: 1459904852928.jpg (19 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1459904852928.jpg
19 KB, 500x280
>>70847050
I watch the office every 2 months. it is jsut good.
>>
>>70848603
5 > 7 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 9
>>
>>70847050
it's good up until around the fifth season
>>
>>70847050
>implying it's either
>>
fuck this show is so good.

I love the episodes where Dwight wins over Jimmy the normie.

-THe time with the snow balls
-the time where Dwight frames Jim with the ''employee of the month'' plot
>>
>>70850048
My nigger.
>>
File: 1457869322981.jpg (88 KB, 1730x970) Image search: [Google]
1457869322981.jpg
88 KB, 1730x970
>>
Ask reddit you reddit using redditor who's only interested in whether shows are reddit
>>
>>70847050
I like the "tone" of the UK version better because it captures the soul crushing white collar wageslave job perfectly, but the US version is more "fun" because it's in no way bounded by plausibility.
>>
It's ok. Normies eat it up like it's the greatest comedy of all time but to me it's just ok.

The first couple seasons are good but then once all the characters start dating and Carrell leaves it starts to tank.
>>
>>70848381
>>70848511

kill yourselves actually

if you don't know what ledditposting is then you are quite literally from leddit yourselves

it's not a fucking meme

if you don't know why "Big bang theory" is a reddit-show, if you don't know why "guardians of the galaxy" is a reddit-movie, then you literally browse reddit.
>>
Personally I liked Andy as the manger. I felt like they were trying to make him a better manager than salesman and I kinda dug that since his coworkers prefer him to Michael. But last couple episodes of season 8 and season 9 made me hate Andy.
>>
I stopped at season 6, should I still continue? Everytime I watch an episode it feels so cringy.
>>
okok
>>
>>70850846
But I don't even figuratively browse reddit.
>>
>>70848511
this whole thread is reddit
>>
>>70850846
Holy fuck shoot yourself you insufferable autist
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.