[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on Breaking Bad? Did you like the ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: p9181462_b_v8_aa.jpg (376 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p9181462_b_v8_aa.jpg
376 KB, 960x1440
What's your opinion on Breaking Bad? Did you like the ending?
>>
Good show.
No.
>>
Ok show.
Yes.
>>
trash
>>
>>70840572
Good show, ending was meh. Surely Jesse would have run into the cops coming down the only single track road for miles.
>>
>>70840572
Ending was underwhelming compared to the rest of the show, but at least it wasn't a bad ending.

Great show otherwise.
>>
>>70840572
The first watch was very exciting and the /tv/ hype threads were fun, but by the end the tension had faded the story was needlessly drawn out. The show's actual conclusion was nowhere near as fun as the buildup. As a genre thriller it wasn't bad, but let's not pretend it ever grazed the heights of The Sopranos or Twin Peaks. The final season was atrocious, and it doesn't have any replay value whatsoever. Ephemeral.
>>
The neo-Nazis felt two small-time to be the final villains, after the previous shit Walter had gone up against.

I think they should have involved the Czech Republic deal more, get some Russian Mob people involved. Steal Jesse across the Atlantic Ocean.
>>
>>70841056
too*
>>
Ehh

they should have ended it at the end of Season 4.

Generic Neo Nazis are such a step down from the Cartel.
>>
>>70841011
This. I Truly despise how my hipster friends got me into talking about how """great this show was, I sure was stupid. I did grow up watching nickelodeon all day and American idol and shit #no remote the white trash life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.