[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Crime stories you want to see adapted into a film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: night stalker.jpg (74 KB, 850x640) Image search: [Google]
night stalker.jpg
74 KB, 850x640
I want to see a movie on the Golden State Killer, also known as the east area rapist or original night stalker

>Raped 50 women
>Killed 10
>Never caught

Heres a voice mail he left one of his victims a few days after she was raped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo

I would want to see it done im a similar manner and style to Fincher's Zodiac.
>>
>>70839452
That's pretty spooky. Was the music added in by the uploaded or part of the original recording? I don't know much about serial killers but I always thought a film about the Unabomber could be very cool
>>
>>70839452
they never got him? how come?
is he from before the 90s?
>>
File: 1465249090470.jpg (18 KB, 532x125) Image search: [Google]
1465249090470.jpg
18 KB, 532x125
>>70839598
>>70839681
newfags
>>
>>70839746
are you mad about something?
want to talk about it?
>>
>>70839681
he was active mostly from '76-'81 and did one more killing in '86. serial killers (really anyone but domestic-violence murderers) are inherently difficult to solve, and especially were before dna evidence came into play. there are rumors that there were some police fuckups that enabled him and he also seems to have been fairly careful and painstaking.
>>
>>70839452
whoever or whatever is doing this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/11/severed-feet-still-inside-shoes-keep-mysteriously-washing-up-on-pacific-northwest-shores/
>>
>>70839452
Someone posted about the highway of tears the other day and it seemed pretty dank
>>
There's a guy killing tons of hookers here in New York and I swear to God he isn't me even though I'm apparently the only person who ever talks about him. No one ever talks about him but he has at least 17 confirmed including one of the hooker's kids and he possibly keeps their heads and other body parts, it's fucked up.
>>
>>70840636
thats fuckin crazy and in the general area of where i live.
>>
What is some essential serial killer core?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.