[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s general consensus on Smallville?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: SOMEBODY SAVE ME.png (418 KB, 618x509) Image search: [Google]
SOMEBODY SAVE ME.png
418 KB, 618x509
What's /tv/'s general consensus on Smallville?
>>
>>70837634
SOMEBODY
>>
File: tom-welling-bulge-o.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tom-welling-bulge-o.gif
3 MB, 320x180
It's not so small
>>
REEEEEEEEESCUEEE
>>
>>70837634
YUST
>>
>>70837634
is he done the drugs?
>>
shitty writing fucked it up.

maybe it got better, but i gave up around season 3.

the whole lana and clark breaking up every episode because

>muh secret

pissed me off so much.

season 1 was comfy as fuck though.
>>
>>70837975
Those are balls, you can tell by the movement
>>
>>70837634

Can someone explain to me why women get a man's income after a divorce. Even when they don't have children?

If you're divorced then there's no reason money should go to the other person. It doesn't belong to them. You're separated.

I don't get this shit.
>>
>>70837975
damn...
>>
>>70838126
cause women are useless
>>
>>70838126
I think it's like something to do with the idea that the person could've been making more if they weren't married or something, not entirely sure. It actually does go both ways though, not just feminism in action this time.
>>
>>70837873
SSSAAAAAAVVVVEEEE
>>
>>70838126
EQUALITY
>>
>>70838676
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70838741
ONCE TOLD ME
>>
>>70838668
>It actually does go both ways though, not just feminism in action this time.
Yes because women generally marry poor men and it is totally equal situation :^)

Alimony laws are fucking retarded and not a single civilized nation has them.
>>
It's a good show for young woman op
>>
File: 1465682802988.jpg (36 KB, 602x475) Image search: [Google]
1465682802988.jpg
36 KB, 602x475
>>70837634
Serves him right for being handsome, rich and famous.

Being a virgin loser like myself does have it's benefits.
>>
DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT
>>
hnnnggggg
>>
>>70838117
>I got the worst fucking attorney
>>
>>70839797
Why did they never reboot the films with him?
>>
>>70840192

Singer is an asspirate.
>>
>>70838095

had a huge huge crush on Lana back then. Hell I even put up with the shitty s4 but the constant breaking up got tiring. Although I remember back then giggling like a school girl at all the Lana x Clark scenes.
>>
>best Clark kent
>best Luthor
>side characters mostly shit but enjoyable
>prime Kristen Kreuk as Lana

Comfy as hell desu. The constant Clark and Lana relationship drama because he couldnt tell her got very annoying with some terrible episodes in between but was still sad too see her go, though Lois was hot aswell. Also the first seasons are very monster-of-the-week but the story gets better.
>>
>>70840562

i kinda like the motw although it was hilarious that everyone that got infected by kryptonite was a bad guy, except for the kid that died at the end of the episode ;_;
>>
>>70837634
I enjoyed it for the most part. It was shit once Michael Rosenbaum left.

Season 8 was the worst television I had ever seen until I saw some late seasons of Dexter.
>>
>>70840629
This anon has it spot on.

After Lex and Lionel left, there was no charm. Those Luthors literally made the show along with Tom Welling, but the new talent after they left along with annoying-as-fuck Lois (whatever her actress is) couldn't act out of a bag.

Chloe best girl. Alt-Chloe with long hair being with Clark and Lana being with Lex in the episode "Lexmas" was by far one of the best episodes I watched of Smallville, I wanted it to become true when it was airing back then and when I still had mediocre taste in shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 450x255
I really liked the Bizarro episodes.
>>
>>70840713

also, Smallville along with Rosswell popularized the "cue popular song during an emotional scene" thing. I was crying during some of Clark's emo scene at his barn wishing for Lana. ffs why was I a such a faggot back then lol
>>
Which was he episode where Clark super speeds to his Dad after a car crash, and he's so emotional that he doesn't even care that Lana is there and sees him run super fast.

That was really cool at the time and like "omg Clark u jus showed everyone u have powa"
>>
>>70841028
oh shit it's Lana whose in a car crash, this scene was so emotional to me at the time, the way Clark just speeds in

https://youtu.be/_o1who8YSFU
>>
>>70840192
He's an awful actor?
>>
>>70841493

not really but afaik Tom wanted a private life and moved away from acting to directing / producing instead
>>
I dislike how they're supposed to be high schoolers, but everyone is clearly 25+.
>>
>>70841686

well that's how you generally do it. you can't cast teens since most likely they'll have undeveloped builds or not yet pretty faces. Although i find it hilarious how Clark who was 6'1 built af was getting bulled lol
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.