[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should make a short film. Not even joking, there are a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Marlon-Brando-James-Dean2.jpg (154 KB, 1080x619) Image search: [Google]
Marlon-Brando-James-Dean2.jpg
154 KB, 1080x619
We should make a short film. Not even joking, there are a lot of ways of doing that over the internet. We could combine computer shots, screen capture and shots of our own houses, etc.
>>
>>70834612

It would just be the plane scene over and over
>>
sounds like a big project
>>
Even /pol/ did that documentary
>>
>>70834663

Can I bring friends to help?
>>
I literally own an Arri, let's do it
>>
OK. What if Bane was actually CIA's hallucination?
>>
>>70834663
>>70834668
>>70834692
>>70834696

So, can we create a Skype or Raidcall group or what?
>>
>>70834612

What should it be about?
>>
>>70834928
We can discuss the script if there's enough people willing to do it. I'm thinking something that involves computers obviously, maybe some Mr. Robot kind of a deal?
>>
>>70834964

I can film some shit during the summer, I'll set up a gmail for this and post it
>>
Brainstorm

>Plot
>Characters
>Locations
>>
>>70835100
Banestorm

>CIA
>Big guys
>Plane crashes
>>
Guys I was thinking of doing a short with the stop motion techlique, i would tell the story of my bedroom, as if how i pass the day. PLease let's do this, everybody can put their own piece in this, let's do this
>>
>>70835173
That's a big plot.
>>
>>70835100

>plot

The US government is tracking a mercenary

>characters

A US intelligence operative
A big mercenay
Some special forces operators
Some hired guns for the mercenay

>location

Uzbekistan
>>
>>70835100
>more realistic mr.robot type of a deal
>obviously make someone type or say "for you"
>multi-language, various countries
>someone plays the protagonist while others who are willing to participate play the other hackers from around the world
>make the "hacking" part actually accurate with reality and film it by screen capture
>some shit like The Social Network scene when Mark creates the FaceMash
>>
>>70835264
>also a group of NSA men trying to track down the hackers
>>
you guys just need to get after effects and start fuckign around with existing footage till its unrecognizable and overdub your own dialogue and sound. tv could make films the way mu makes vaporwave. use lots of explosions and eye candy, make it a meta post ironic commentary on on contemporary entertainment media
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.