[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wasn't the whole point of not making a Ghosbusters 3 was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: puft.png (742 KB, 1253x522) Image search: [Google]
puft.png
742 KB, 1253x522
wasn't the whole point of not making a Ghosbusters 3 was so Feig would have the freedom to do his own thing? So why is he now just doing a complete remake of the original?
>>
he's a cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=simxjM1l4VE

Also, why are they revealing everything? Between slimer, stay puff, the original theme, original cast cameos, etc… Sony seems desperate to pander to people's nostalgia. They are doing a shit job though.
>>
>>70832913
This pretty much. I don't even like that meme and I actually don't mind Feig's movies but holy fuck is this guy ever an annoying butthurt faggot.
>>
>>70832816
>The Symbol that defined a generation is getting an upgrade
>Dick joke

They are going ALL OUT
>>
>>70832958
oh no fuck off

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is in this shit movie?

FUCK
>>
>>70834044

They showed him in a previous trailer
>>
>>70832958
LOLZ

HE SHOT THE GHOST IN THE DEEK

XD
>>
>>70834070
Excuse me are you giving me shit for not being up to date with this fucking movie?
>>
>>70832958
Oh CHRIST, Staypuft, and the evil White Man LogoGhost gets shot in the balls.

This is truly an abomination.
>>
File: 1465659186260.jpg (115 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465659186260.jpg
115 KB, 720x720
>>70834114

No?
>>
File: Ghostbusters 1436584765347fi.jpg (40 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters 1436584765347fi.jpg
40 KB, 500x285
>>70832816
Because he only knows how to do "funny" chick flicks not action films for men.
>>
>>70832816
Look how much money JW and TFA made by being soft remakes of the originals.
>>
>>70832816
>>70834084

when was the last good cunt punt in a movie?
>>
>>70834290

This is not a soft remake considering the events of GB 1 and 2 never happened in this movie and the original cast are playing completely different characters.
>>
>>70832816

Shit, before seeing the TV spot, I thought that was the Stay Puft from the video game.
>>
File: 1447004925723.jpg (33 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
1447004925723.jpg
33 KB, 600x360
only SWJ and liberals hippie ucks will pay to see this movie

are you one of them?
>>
>>70832816
This, my friends, is The Force Awakens.
>Copies most of the content of the first movie.
>Changes the cast to follow a progressive agenda.
>Villains are either shitty caricatures or generic, imperfect copies of the original movies.
>They expect to be praised for THIS.
>Normies will buy it.
Expect excellent reviews for this horrible attempt of a movie. Mark my words.
>>
>>70834950
but this is a straight up remake/reboot. Force Awakens was a sequel. critics hate remakes.
>>
>>70832816
the female ghostbuster is the product of a non culture trying to scream its way into existance. It suffers from the same problem whatever current year film spoof does of not knowing nor understanding what made the source material good and trying the one one approach fits all comedy formula so classicaly infamous for adam sandlers movies.

That alone doesnt make this movie stand out over the mountain of mediocre ones engenieered (not to be mistaken with created or conceptualized) to be as forgetable as possible, what makes this one notorious tho is that it finally brought to light hollywoods rampant dislike fo the public. Movies are no longer made to entretain, not even disguised as such. You as the person who decides to buy or not the ticket are the enemy, things would be so much simpler if you just shut up and react to the trailers like the numbers in our machines told us you would.

Its a song and a dance we have seen before, if you dont watch our movie shut up, if you dont shut up you are a bad person, if we cant get away with silencing you we will downplay everything once conversation died down telling you it wasnt so bad in the first place. Why? because we already signed for the next two ghostbusters, three harry potter movies, six classic cartoon remake and two ben styler romantic comedys and you are going to buy a ticket and you are going to sit quietly and you are going to watch them like it or not.

I know that from now on i will think twice each time i want to go to the movies again, same with taking kids there. There are alternatives to watching a movie. You can take them to the park, you can take them to play laser tag, you can sign them up for the boy scouts or take part in some sports
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.