[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the best Top Gear and why is it this guy...???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Harris2-775x1024.jpg (166 KB, 775x1024) Image search: [Google]
Harris2-775x1024.jpg
166 KB, 775x1024
Who is the best Top Gear and why is it this guy...???
>>
>>70832676
It's the Stig
>>
>>70832676
this guy and the chick, are unironically the best from the new crew, they should tell the annoying radio faggot to fuck off and let them host
>>
Sabin and Chris (the not so ayyy lmao and annoying cunt one), the nigger was also decent.
But most of all, I loved the guy in the background during Chris's interview with the two stars, he looked bored as fuck and was exactly in the middle of the shot when they showed the two niggers, even when Chris was laughing and the audience tried to look amused he still stayed bored.
I bet he waited for like 2 years to get on the show just to get really disappointed.
>>
>>70832676
Top Gear?
More like Top JUST
>>
>>70832676

Depends on how often he says FACTS on twitter.
>>
>>70834603
>>70833140
>>70832676
Fact
>>
>>70832676
because he's an actual motoring journalist
>>
Another issue with Evans compared to Harris is that all Evans knows how to do is buy cars, he can't drive for shit and doesn't know shit while being completely uncharismatic.
On the other hand, Harris seems like a fine bloke, can drive and knows his shit.
>>
>>70832676
jenson button was legitimatley the funniest person in this shitshow
>>
>>70832676
FACT
>>
>>70832676
harris actually knows cars and gives good, credible reviews. His old youtube videos are great
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.