[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got: Beric Dondarrion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1465855612426.png (1 MB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1465855612426.png
1 MB, 639x960
Why is he so based, bros?
>>
because he's one of the last straight serious white males left in the show
>>
>>70829547
This. Ever since Stannis died he's been a good principled character who doesn't let his emotions run him.
>>
>>70829471

I like him. But he also keeps losing fights. Like even at the Hand's Tourney, but also especially after that. He basically never wins.

He's that Universe's Robin Hood. And he seems badass. But he never actually wins.
>>
>>70829471
BASED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57hmOT5CWsM
>>
>>70829471

He just is anon, definitely one of my favourite non-POVs with the best coat of arms too. How does the show do his character? I heard he's still alive?

Also theories on Stoneheart, do you think she'll teacher her and Lysa's secret language to the Brotherhood or something?
>>
>>70829471
eye patch
>>
>>70829471
Since Stannis is probably dead is he our guy now?
>>
>the brotherhood without banters
Any chance we will ever get to see Lady Stoneheart?
>>
>>70829585
>Ever since Stannis died
>Beric has been on screen for like 5 minutes

What?
>>
>>70830458
What is this wojak flag waving shit?

Fuck /sp/ is so annoying
>>
>>70830458
No
>>
>>70829649
yeah I wish they were able to cover that one Arya chapter where she watches them fight those bandits at the sept.

I really can't remember the Brotherhood doing much before this ep besides capturing Sandor and selling Gendry
>>
So it's confirmed that Cercei will flee the city once she burns it down, and the Brotherhood will capture her and the mountain?
>>
>>70830242
Yeah, he's still alive. He just came back last episode, along with Thoros. Sandor has joined the Brotherhood now, and apparently they are going north to fight the Others/WW. Since LSH has been cut from the show, it makes sense he's back.

I don't know where the Stoneheart plot is heading in the book, i think she'll kill an important character and then she'll die or something.
>>
>>70830458
I don't think so, no... It's a shame but at least we get to see Beric again.
>>
>>70830966

I see Stoneheart taking over Harrenhal and doing something with the Greyscale infection, I have a theory her undeadness might have an effect on it. No idea what but I'm hoping her plot line goes somewhere interesting.
>>
>>70831138
That greyscale theory is interesting,what are your arguments?
>>
File: 04 - Li5IYur.png (69 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
04 - Li5IYur.png
69 KB, 534x629
>>70830694
Fuck off
>>
>>70830458
The Brotherhood found Lady Stoneheart's body after it was in a river for a week.

By now in the show since the timeline is retarded it's been like three years. Lady Stoneheart would be a skellington.
>>
>>70831729
not him.
but greyscale is important in the show.
it's been mentioned many times, had a huge effect to a couple of characters and is in the plotline of many characters.

you don't just mention an illness like this for fun.
>>
>>70829471
I have a bad feeling he'll follow the trend of brought back just to die off screen trend that D&D have already over used.
>>
>>70832351
>implications that show plotlines go anywhere
>>
>>70831729

She could probably control it or use it as a biological weapon of sorts, the Brotherhood will probably become living weapons of sorts and spread it everywhere if they get into a fight.
>>
>>70832689

Also Euron will marry Lady Stoneheart, taking her as his "Other Bride" cementing his role as the new Night's King, the infected Brotherhood will be his equivalent to Others.
>>
>>70829547
hound still tops beric dickdarion
>>
>>70832459
I think this too... I still want to believe tho
>>
>>70829547
> show is full of niggers
>>
>>70832351
>you don't just mention an illness like this for fun
Wait a minute... This sounds strangely familiar...
>you don't just reintroduce a character to kill him in the next episode
>>
>>70829471
Didn't he had the eye patch on the other eye in the last episode?
>>
>>70832874
houd was beaten by a woman tough

>>70829547
Joras was cucked seeral times.. but
what about Davos? or pedos don't count
>>
File: best scene.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
best scene.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>70837256
so were the stark men
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.