[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: LOTS.jpg (656 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
LOTS.jpg
656 KB, 1152x864
ITT: cancellations that made you cut the cord
>>
>>70828817
Was it actually a decent adaptation?
>>
>>70828934
If you're a fan of the books, no. If you're a fan of Hercules and Xena and don't give a shit about the books, then yes.
>>
File: A'Coo Che'Moya.jpg (63 KB, 736x512) Image search: [Google]
A'Coo Che'Moya.jpg
63 KB, 736x512
Malazan adaptation when?
>>
>>70828934
it had little to nothing to do with the books, but it was quite enjoyable if you're able to get into its cheese factor.
>>
lol that guy on the left's face
>>
>>70828934

book fag reporting in.
no its total and utter shit, I raged hard through the first 6 episodes.

its basically the characters have the same names as the books and thats it.
>>
>>70829294
>stronk fierce womyn in tight bodice
mmm, I could get into that cheese...
>>
File: sameface.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
sameface.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
>>70831441
same dude
>>
>>70831535
To be fair the books are total garbage, I can't believe I read almost all of them.
>>
great show, too bad it only lasted 2 seasons
>>
>>70831740
this

I think the first book is enjoyable enough, the rest are horrible. Goodkind is a shit writer with a few good ideas and not much else. Raimi and Tapert do a great job at taking those few ideas and and using them to make a fun, sexy adventure show.
>>
>>70828934
No. But as a reader of the books that's a good thing. Richard was probably the biggest Marty Stu ever, every book you found something new he could do, and master it better than anyone else. Not to mention every book seemed to have yet another hot girl that wanted to get with him for no reason.

And then it got even worse when he started idolizing the ideals of Ayn Rand.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.