[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he dies, we riot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
If he dies, we riot.
>>
If he riots, we die.
>>
>>70826684

He will die Anon, in the books he is dead as a virgin at her first sex experience, they sent him alone to the man eater island to find Rickon, i dont think they will come back in the new book ^^
>>
File: 1464732611789.png (657 KB, 774x714) Image search: [Google]
1464732611789.png
657 KB, 774x714
>>70826684
Davos will live and be like Bilbo and the plot twist is we're reading/seeing his words.
>>
>>70826758
>dead as a virgin at her first sex experience

So like, alive for first time evar?
>>
File: Leyton_Hightower.jpg (153 KB, 407x266) Image search: [Google]
Leyton_Hightower.jpg
153 KB, 407x266
>>70826813
>We will never see his based father_in-law in the show
>>
He's the best character, and I'm watching the show only for him because it's shit now. I just don't get why he's fighting if he has no experience in fighting.
>>
>>70826840

Most virgins just lay down and spread her legs and assume famous "dead cow" sex position
>>
>>70826876
There is a good chance we'll see the Wizard hightower and his daughter in the next book. There's something Euron or the Maesters need from him I'm sure
>>
>>70826883
>no experience

He's not a gifted swordsman, but he's been in quite few fights in his life
>>
>>70826883
He probably fought the Ironfleet with Stannis and took part on Island campaigns after.
>>
>>70826902
aw, so you meant appearance, i thought you ment how they feel
>>
>>70826918
>next book

it ain't happening and nobody cares, after seeing the show. deal with it.
>>
>>70826813

Is his armor meant to look intentionally flimsy and cheap?
>>
Post your one true right guess of how the episode will unfold

>muh "fighting against odds" speech
>muh smug Ramsay confidence
>giant dies
>Tormund dies
>Davos dies
>CIA's men turn up to gain the upper hand
>Ramsay runs away
>Baelish catches him, stabs him
>Ramsay asks with his dying breath "Is this for Sansa?"
>Baelish replies: "No... for you"
>Jon and Sansa feel victorious, only to find out Rickon has been fed to the dogs
>muh nobody-wins morale
>>
>>70826980
After the armor of this season I am really starting to think this is all an embezzlement scheme. All armor, cloaks, and hats have been shit. Theon had a fucking curtain on last episode.
>>
Pretty sure in the books he is going to live since Liam knows a secret that GRRM only told him. I figured that he will either be one of the only survivors or hand to whoever is in charge.

>>70826943
I don't know if it feels that good the first time. A BBC is really big in a virgin hole.
>>
>>70827028
I would flip my shit if they baneposted in GoT

Love Aiden Gillen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.