[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is what he said true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hoppertrueromance.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hoppertrueromance.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
Is what he said true?
>>
>>70825923
It's fairly accurate.
>>
>>70825923
I'd like to see uno farto write more scripts for other directors.
>>
>>70825955
>fairly
could you go into more detail?
>>
>>70825923
For all those unaware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>>
He should have mentioned the truth about the so called aryan and how they were filfty savages that liv d in mud huts and shat where they lived.
>>
No it's a lie since Moor's are not black or niggers. They are moroccans of berber descent. That's what so fucking great about that scene because Christopher Walken's character cant tell that he's lieing.
>>
>>70825923
It's not just Sicily though. The Greeks and Spanish have them genes in them too.
>>
>>70826113
"No."

Berbers are one of the tribes but there were blacks too. Nice try, ackshually man.
>>
PART EGGPLANT
>>
>>70826113
>That's what so fucking great about that scene because Christopher Walken's character cant tell that he's lieing.
You missed the point of the scene then. Hopper knew he was a dead man and about to be tortured to find out where his son is.

Instead he jams up walken by calling him a nigger. Walken respects the man and knows exactly what he is doing. Hopper knows walken cant let it slide in front of his guys and so he shoots him before they can find out what he knows.
>>
>>70825923
Yeah, if the bus goes under 50 miles per hour, it explodes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.