[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOT Episode 9 pattern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: pattern.jpg (102 KB, 960x904) Image search: [Google]
pattern.jpg
102 KB, 960x904
Episode 9 is coming. According to the pattern, who should experience a horrible death next season? I guess there still are too many Starks
>>
more like Gag or Throwup after watching it, amirite?
>>
Ep 9 always epic
>>
>>70822329
>Bastardbowl
>epic

Expect 10 seconds of the armies preparing to fight and then a quick cut to the aftermath
>>
>>70823224
They've put all their eggs into this basket. The budget for the season has been noticeably lacking cus they know hyped episodes like this is what the masses end up talking about anyway.

It's going to be shit, but both big battle episodes so far have been enjoyable to me.
>>
File: OTrPICH.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OTrPICH.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>70823318

I like how evryone talks shit about Ramsay being dumb commander, dude has cavalry, archers man-at-arms even freaking phalanx, Jon Snow gonna yolo them with some wilding horde and he will magically win somehow tho with the help of Littlefinger Deus ex machina knights, this show is world class pottery now.
>>
>>70823452
Ramsay now has 23 good men?
>>
>>70823452
tormunds gonna die to that sweet sweet bolton formation
>>
>>70822329

Was Stannis invasion in Season 2 an hour long with no intermissions and cuts to other characters like Wildling's attack on Castle Black? I don't remember anymore
>>
>>70823661
I think so. But it was King's Landing so they had a ton of main characters technically there at the battle

Cersei, Sansa, Tyrion, Bronn, The Hound, Varys, Pod, Stannis, Davos
>>
>>70823452
Hopefully Ramsay kicks their ass and kills jon again. can't stand his fucking fans. not onna happen though.
>>
>>70823624

Well Giant is gonna die 100%, he is gonna take one for the team for CGI budget and more dragon speaches so feminist can drool over her Mary Sue.
>>
>>70823766

Yeah Arya gonna lend him plot armor, that shit has dank stats on it!
>>
>>70823789
Yea that was foreshadowed already.

When Sweetrobin said his doll was a giant and attacked Sansa's snow winterfell. and then Sansa ripped the doll's head off
>>
>>70823452
Littlefinger shows up and then joins Ramsay, Jon and Sansa both get drawn and quartered and Ramsay marries the bear island girl. Calling it.
>>
>>70823959

I've read fanfiction that was more probable
>>
>>70822329
it's gonna be both. horrible death and epic battle. Rickon Stark is gonna die next week.
>>
>>70824111

Why is that horrible death, that kid is useless and completely irrelevant to the story?
>>
>>70823452

Look at that daylight gap in the sheild wall. Fucking ruins the illusion of there being a big army. Makes it look like its fucking fifty cosplayers dressing up for some shitty history channel re-enactment.
>>
>>70824290
He's technically the Lord to Winterfell at this point since no one knows where Bran is
>>
>>70824561

Go send D&D a letter, they came this far, maybe they teleport him out of dungeon or give him some superpowers to summon deamon army or some shit.
>>
>>70822329
>who should experience a horrible death next season?

Jaime
>>
if Davos dies I think that's the last of it for actual good characters. Jaime's been shit for a while now and Hound is fun but meme tier
>>
Why can't King Tommen just give Jon some soldiers?
>>
>>70822329
Arya hopefully.
>>
>>70822329
Is this it?
It seems like all the other storylines are nowhere near done, if Ep9 is just a big battle then Ep 10 will have to finish Cersei's trial, solve the Mereen clusterfuck, and give Theon and Bran something to do
>>
>>70824756
As far as he knows the Starks killed his dad and want to usurp his power in the North
>>
File: F.r.o.d.o..jpg (89 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
F.r.o.d.o..jpg
89 KB, 400x399
>>70824756

Because the dire eagles are coming.
>>
>>70824448

If you look closely you can see Leonidas ghost in the sky, facepalming himself and murmuring "thats not how we won at Thermopiles guys"

>as a total war strategic nerd im very trigered by use of phalanx in middleages
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.