[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
find a flaw
>>
THERE ISN'T ONE BROTHER. NOW COME OVER HERE BROTHER AND LET ME KISS YOU ON YOUR CHEEK REALLY CLOSE TO YOUR LIPS

TRUST ME BROTHER
>>
Too much hugging
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 240x320
The ending. Seriously. It was near perfect until that sanctimonious, conflated, religiously charged ending where it compared Jax to Jesus. He was a murderer, a terrible and conflicted man just like the rest of them; yet he gets "put on the cross" while they all get away scot free. For a show so remarkable with its symbolism the last scene with the bread and wine just felt shoehorned and made no sense at all.

TLDR; It should have ended with a bloodbath like Hamlet, instead of some bullshit about comparing Jax to Jesus Christ.
>>
>>70817180
>. It was near perfect until that sanctimonious, conflated, religiously charged ending
>It was near perfect until
>near perfect

haha no. It was always a flawed shitty show but it was entertaining
>>
>>70817206
For what it was there were very little flaws. It got too far up its own ass
>>
not enough montages
>>
Too much blowback

anyone else miss Jax posting?
>>
>>70817180
>They say Jesus Christ collectively about 5000 times
>He was Jesus all along

It was like pottery
>>
>>70817062
Seasons 3-7

S3 finale is GOAT though. I will never be able to enjoy this show after it became a parody of iteslf and ended how it did. Terrible.

>>70817266
JESUS CHROIST JACKY BOY, REACH OUT TO YELLOW. SET UP A MEET WITH BROWN, BUT DON'T TELL BLUE. WE DON'T WANT IT TO BLOWBACK ON CHARMING. WE GOTTA GET SAMCRO OUTTA GUNS BROTHER!
>>
File: 20160607_231409.jpg (9 KB, 81x123) Image search: [Google]
20160607_231409.jpg
9 KB, 81x123
>find a flaw
BLOWBACK
>>
>>70817062
>find a flaw

the entire premise, the entire cast, the whole story. it is utter garbage from beginning to end.
>>
>>70817253
this

minimum 3 music montages an episode
holy shit do I regret finishing this shitty ass show
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.