[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2c HqZMh3CE Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 634x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 634x525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2cHqZMh3CE

Was it autism?
>>
File: cocaine.jpg (718 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
718 KB, 1000x667
>Autism
>>
aubrey plaza is trash
>>
File: 1464243251661.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1464243251661.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>70815301
Kill yourself iShitter
>>
>>70815301
women are not funny, this is what happens when they try to be
>>
>>70815401
>being poor
>>
>>70815485
You're dumb as fuck

Please kill yourself faggot
>>
File: Apple Users A Shit.png (96 KB, 1556x532) Image search: [Google]
Apple Users A Shit.png
96 KB, 1556x532
>>70815301
>>70815485
Remove the capacity for posting from mobile phones, and you begin the process of saving 4chan.
>>
It was a publicity stunt. The movie she was shilling "The to do List" was an MTV studios movie and the """epic quirky prank""" went down during the MTV movie awards. How can people not see this?
>>
File: DSFARGEG.jpg (59 KB, 597x392) Image search: [Google]
DSFARGEG.jpg
59 KB, 597x392
>>70815759
>be MTV shill
>"hey Joe, you know that glassy-eyed chick in the movie we made? Yeah, I wanna set up a prank at the Movie Awards this year with her"
>"sure thing, Bob, but what are we gonna do?"
>"I was thinking of having her try to 'steal' an award from Will Ferrell"
>"hey, that's pretty good! Wanna talk to Will and see what he thinks about it? Maybe he has some ideas for something funny to say while she's doing it"
>"nah Joe, we'll just get her to try steal it anyway"
>"but Bob, don't you think-"
>"Joe, what the fuck have I told you about thinking? We work at MTV."
>>
>>70815301
Coke, bad comedy timing, trying to Kanye suggesting she deserved it more
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.