[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't there a good Michael Jackson biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Michael Jackson Getty 20.jpg (827 KB, 1990x1362) Image search: [Google]
Michael Jackson Getty 20.jpg
827 KB, 1990x1362
Why isn't there a good Michael Jackson biopic?
>>
>>70814385

because the media that was responsible for his death would have to create it and come to the conclusion that they were responsible for his death
>>
>>70814385
I had an awful joke in response to this, but I like mj so I wont say it
>>
Cause he made Thriller

Thriller
>>
>>70814385
The Jacksons: An American Dream was alright. It covers the Jacksons' starting from Joe raising his family in Gary Indiana to the 80s. Since it came out in 92, it doesn't cover Michael's later years.
>>
>>70814385

why would you want to watch it? black kid sings, gets hit so hard he develops autism for Peter Pan, EEE HEE, turns white, gets a monkey, SHAMON, diddles kids, dies. who gives a fuck?
>>
>>70814385
No, because the only way to do it justice would be to broach the subjects of drug abuse, body mutilation and child molestation. No studio will fund that and no one will watch it if it's just some creampuff story about his rise to stardom in the '70s and '80s. Maybe in 20-30 years, but not now.
>>
I think they're making a movie based on that road trip with him, Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor that they took after 9/11.
>>
>>70814542

you forgot MAMA SAY MAMA SAW MAMAKUSA
>>
>>70814542
>believing the jews lies about MJ

wew lad
>>
Can't find anyone that looks quite like him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.