[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE DID IT GO WRONG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: GOTMEMESFB.jpg (73 KB, 772x768) Image search: [Google]
GOTMEMESFB.jpg
73 KB, 772x768
Why is GoT such a hit with normies and big audiences? What happened at some point? Why are their memes so shit.
>>
>>70813150
>their memes
not unlike our memes thought xD
>>
Girl on the right is literally the best actor on the show.
>>
>>70814366
Also the hottest.
>>
literally stronk womyn the show
>>
>>70814366
Not the best actor, but definitely the best and most qt actress
>>
>>70814366
She nailed her introduction scene.

It's so unusual to see a child actor have such presence. I hope she has a great career.
>>
File: 1364527852637.jpg (15 KB, 460x326) Image search: [Google]
1364527852637.jpg
15 KB, 460x326
>>70813150

>Why is GoT such a hit with normies

lol at you thinking this bland genre fiction nonsense is some super secret treehouse shit.

it's a show for normies based off an entire genre of "literature" made for normies. deal with it.
>>
>>70815914
This. The books are literally for normies too, grrm is a shit writer and genre fiction is for the lowest of the low.
>>
>>70816092

and i'm not even a super pretentious guy like that. i'll watch it when i'm eating dinner or something because it's mindless and entertaining. but at least look at it for what it is. don't kid yourself about it. everything about it is inherently normie to begin with.
>>
>>70814519
god damn pedos...
>>
File: Hound-1.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
Hound-1.gif
2 MB, 245x300
Am I the only one who feels bad for him? All he wants to do is live in the mountains and be a hermit. Why does the Lord of Light have to be a cunt and drag him back into killing people.
>>
>Yara
>Queen

You're an idiot and that fucking lesbian bitch can not be queen. Normies? You're one. For posting that eye burning autistic image.
>>
>>70813150

Normalfags didn't care about the show until the Red Wedding happened, a few were mildly interested but it was just us bookfags who were hyping it up and excited about it watching. Then RW came about and those retarded reaction videos rivaled everywhere, normals decide, right now I'm going to watch this shit. And it's been shit ever since. Because D&D are now trying to pander solely to the normals who came because of the shock value of The Red Wedding and are trying to produce shock, after shock so they can get normies talking about it more on social media and via reaction faces. Rather than you know trying to make a decent quality show and sticking to the source material.
>>
>>70816814
the show has always been huge and it was only the first season that had less than stellar ratings
>>
>>70813150

>Why is GoT such a hit with normies and big audiences?

Because that's exactly who it caters to, especially in the last 3-4 seasons. Any character that had a modicum of complexity is now just a walking WHOOOOAAA BADASSSSS.
>>
>>70813150

The TV show, because normies didn't care about the source material until HBO got hold of it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.