[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you say Enterprise was underrated or overrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Would you say Enterprise was underrated or overrated?
>>
>>70811979
Well it certainly isn't overrated, half of star trek fans never even watched it. I just can't fucking stand Scott Bakula.
>>
>>70811979
ATTENTION:
Enterprise apologists on /tv/ are forcing memes that ENT was actually good. Don't be a fool. Do your part to shut it down before this meme becomes the next big thing.
>>
>>70811979
Overrated on /tv/ at least. The show was bad when it was first on and it's shit now. Voyager wasn't good by any means but it was much more watchable than Enterprise.
>>70812018
Thank you, I had never heard anyone praise this turd of a show until I came here. Those are the /tv/ contrarians for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 528x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 528x544
"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."
>>
>>70811979
Enterprise was unnecessary.
>>
Season 3 and 4 are as good as any Trek season.

ENT and The Motion Picture are the ultimate Trek pleb filters.
>>
>>70811979
It doesn't exist. Nobody would ever make a Trek spinoff about W in Space.
>>
>>70812309
Don't even ask about any Enturds' sexual organs. Seriously. Don't. You're better than this.
>>
I'm watching star trek voyager, Janeway's facial expressions when she's speaking to Chakotay alone are really sultry and she always stares from his eyes to his mouth, it's fully like she's ready for a full on pash nearly every scene haha Is Janeway a whore or what m8s?
>>
>>70812593
Is liking Janeway/Chakotay an unpopular opinion? I don't care either way, I liked it
>>
would have been nice if it was written in acts not thrown together like a kojema game
>>
>>70812735
I don't think so?
>>
>>70812018
Of course it was good, it just flew over people's heads. Just like Star Wars Episode 3, Prometheus, Man of Steel and Warcraft.
>>
>>70811979
It would be great if it weren't for Season 3. The Xindi arch was a poor attempt at remaking the dominion war for a post-9/11 world, and it was really bland and boring imo.
>>
>>70813637
partially, I think overall it squandered the premise with stupid plots like that or "Sexual tension aboard the Enterprise, how will the crew of the Enterprise deal with their mounting sexual tension?" that was a real commercial as verbatim as I can remember. It's a shame because I otherwise liked the cast and the art direction.
>>
>>70812258
Voyager is the third best star trek series
>>
File: 1464838300882.jpg (41 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
1464838300882.jpg
41 KB, 666x500
>>70814229
bullshit. it is the worst. listen up pleb, this is how it is...

TOS=TAS=TNG=DS9>ENT>VOY
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.