[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Moving to the CW. Is this truly the end of Supergirl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (2 MB, 1438x1586) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1438x1586
>Moving to the CW.

Is this truly the end of Supergirl?
>>
>>70809891
and good riddance
>>
Show needs to drop all the dumb shit and just to shots of her lewd neck.
>>
>>70809891
>classic image.png
>>
>>70809891
Not really, it got ok ratings on CBS (though nothing special). If even a small fraction of that transfers to the CW it'll be fine.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>70809891
anyone elsle want to see her get spit roasted?
>>
where it belonged in the first place desu
>>
Truly the end of Supergirl is being cancelled not being renewed, you stupid turd.
>>
>Berlanti Productions
always was and will be shitty
>>
>>70810044
By those two?
>>
>>70810482
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70810511
I can't, I'm on an iphone
>>
>>70809891
Nah, she loves to spread her legs and loves to claim to love sex, little whore that she is
>>
post more supergirl
>>
>>70810482

is that dick average sized?
>>
more like superwhore amirite
>>
>>70810654
GOT EM
>>
>>70810626
looks like a thick six incher
>>
>>70810626
nah, she is faking it
>>
>>70810626
Average-ish probably.
>>
>>70810482
>dat ball grab

diamonds, every time
>>
i have a pencil dick

how do i please women with a pencil dick
>>
Tfw you might never fuck a girl as beautiful as supergirl
>>
>>70810626

not on the internet on the internet it is tiny
>>
>>70810626
High end for a whitey.
>>
>>70810709

>might

be honest with yourself
>>
and supergirls just fly....
>>
File: 1458541262442.png (42 KB, 300x146) Image search: [Google]
1458541262442.png
42 KB, 300x146
>>70810709
>>
>>70810755
Y-you never know
>>
post the hottest girl you've fucked ITT

nobody will ever know so be honest
>>
Please post her feet
>>
>>70810816
pic related
>>
>>70810816
./post_image_of_a_left_hand.sh
>>
>>70810834
No
>>
It's where this teenage girl shit belongs along with flash and arrow.
>>
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
File: 18003beamup.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
18003beamup.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>
File: Reverse Seamus.jpg (55 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Seamus.jpg
55 KB, 540x540
>>70809891
Haven't even seen it desu
>>
Supergirl confirmed in the crossover with Flash that it's a different universe. But at the same time, now that it's moving to CW you know they're going to want to have crossovers with Flash again and possibly Arrow.

So how will they logic merging the universes?
>>
>>70814099
>So how will they logic merging the universes?

Speedforce, it explains everything.
>>
>>70814099
why even need to merge though? Cisko can vibrate his dick anytime to cross earths.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.