[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: dm0mdCF.jpg (194 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
dm0mdCF.jpg
194 KB, 640x349
What exactly was his fucking problem?
>>
He didn't believe the war he was given
>>
>>70807452
He didn't want a literal psychopath in his town. He just handled the situation poorly.
>>
>>70807754
>He didn't want a literal psychopath in his town.

What proof did he have of that? He just thought he was a vagrant.
>>
>>70807812
>wanting vagrants in our town
>>
>>70807452
Power tripper.
>>
>>70807452

He was a Korean War vet
>>
>>70807754
A psychopath who seemed peaceful and didn't want any trouble? He was the idiot for pissing him off
>>
>>70807452
>doesn't want a vagrant war vet with PTSD coming through his town

Nothing at all. All of Rambo's actions afterwards justify his actions in the beginnings.
>>
>>70807854

Didn't John imply he could pay for his meals and shit? it's not like he didn't have any shoes and smelled of booze
>>
He's the horror of collectivism burdening the strong and industrious individual.
>>
>>70807452
He felt emasculated around veterans because he got 4-F'd during the draft. He's taking out his frustrations and asserting his manhood by exerting his authority over Rambo.
>>
>>70807916
I remember hearing them say he smelled like an animal
>>
>>70807452
He thought Vietnam vets were soft.
>>
File: judge-dredd-stallone.jpg (45 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
judge-dredd-stallone.jpg
45 KB, 500x291
>>70807452
I AM THE LAAAAWWWWWW!!!
>>
>>70808820
I AM THE MOUTH
>>
>>70807452
He didn't want to believe he was dealing with a professional
>>
Rambo was his problem. That is the movie that this picture is from.
>>
>>70807893
Actually this is the best answer, close the thread down gents.

Its a pissed korean war vet who hates the vietnam war for being so over the top with the hippie/antinationalist movement, so he sees this wandering guy, carrying a duffle, right age, right mannerisms, and he predatorialy decides he doesnt want another one of "those guys" in my town and tries to send him on his way. But this guy wont be sent away, he denies the sherrif's authority both literally and from a "fuck korea, mine was more important" perspective.
>>
>>70807452
He was jelous of Rambo's hair.
>>
>>70807878
Simply said, this is it.
>>
he was a dick. anybody read the book? he was pretty justified in there.
>>
>>70807452

he was also in Nam and was crazy as well
>>
>>70809164
This. Stallone explains it on the commentary.
>>
Make America Great Again!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.