[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>peter jackson is a hack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20v A9U7J2qQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sad.jpg (79 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
79 KB, 750x422
>peter jackson is a hack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20vA9U7J2qQ
>>
>>70801487

What the fuck did you want him to do after GDT up and dropped the whole mess in his lap?
>>
I'm worried that The Hobbit broke him. Thank goodness GdT abandoned ship.
>>
>>70801487
He winged it on LOTR 2&3. he thought he could do it again.
>>
>>70801525
>He winged it on LOTR 2&3

Simply not true, they had it all laid out and only made a few last minute alterations The Hobbit was doomed from the start after Pete had to pick up the mess Del Toro left behind
>>
why did teltaco drop it? seems like if he signed on to do something then just left there would be lawsuits
>>
I heard a rumour he was basicially forced into it after GDT left, with several of the actors (keep in mind he is pretty friendly with them) threatening to leave the project unless he directed it.
>>
>>70801630
did del torro write the script for all 3 movies?, because i think the first one was actually the best.
>>
>>70801685
He probably saw it was going to be Star Wars prequels tier from the beginning and got the fuck out of there by any means necessary.
>>
Jesus this is like the Phantom Menace making of all over again
What a fucking miserable experience
>>
never seen lotr no shits given
>>
>>70801803
season 11 of supergirl should be out soon to keep you happy
>>
File: peter_kubrik_masterpiece.jpg (102 KB, 600x789) Image search: [Google]
peter_kubrik_masterpiece.jpg
102 KB, 600x789
>>70801513

still spent time changing the story, fabricating storylines and characters noone cares about and has nothing to do with anything, dumbass connections to his own bullshit he created for LoTR, over zealous action scenes, ignoring tolkiens own drawings for locations/buildings, resurrecting dead characters, and then spending time for HFR on top of all that.

there is so much more but you faggots never listen anyway. yea your right, jackson is the new kubrick.
>>
nah just explore whole story yourself
he didn't have time to prepare.
Anyway, he works on silmarillion atm.
and enjoys half a billion dollars in his pocket.
>>
>>70802236

>Anyway, he works on silmarillion atm.

aint happening. thank god.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/silmarillion-movie-wont-happen-after-hobbit-3-peter-jackson-will-never-return-middle-404513
>>
>>70801751
yeah if only they'd let him stick to his original vision of thorns because thorin and a flying axe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.