[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Popstar, never stop stopping. Does it exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
All right guys. So I'm basically some europoor dude who enjoys lonely island's humour. I was pretty excited about the movie coming out and ever since it came out, I haven't seen a single torrent or link to download it. It seems weird to me, since basically every single shit you can come up with is available almost inmediatly from the pirate bay or kat.

Since the movie is not in any theaters I know of here I haven't been able to see it. Has any of you seen it? what were your thoughts?
>>
Cry about it, there's no release yet.
>>
>>70800599
I see tickets are available in theaters in the us. Im pretty sure it came out.
>>
>>70800487
I saw it.

It was really good. Silly but likeable, and it feels like a real documentary in some places, like they bring in a bunch of famous modern musicians (Questlove, A$AP Rocky, Pharrell Williams) to make it seem like this guy actually exists and was a huge influence on people.
>>
>>70800487
I have a feeling there won't even be any cams of this. It's not obscure enough to head straight to video on demand to make it easy enough to pirate and it's just obscure enough that whoever does cams won't bother to pay for a ticket. Just like with that Krampus movie.
>>
>Andy Samberg

>Sarah Silverman

too jew-y, no thank you
>>
>>70800851
I'm afraid you might be right. I guess I can start thinking about waiting for it to come out in dvd or something. That might be a while.

where are those shitty copies of movies with chinese subtitles. The internet has let me down on this one... hahaha
>>
>>70800487
This is the first time I've even heard about this. Was there even any marketing for it?
>>
>>70801171
A little in America.

I'd imagine not much anywhere else.

https://youtu.be/AHC7guX-FCk
>>
>>70801171
They did an appearance in some award show with adam levine, and went around the usual talk shows. But yeah, I only knew because I look up their videos every now and then on youtube.
>>
>>70801171

I didn't hear about it until the day it came out when they were on Fresh Air with Terry Gross. Haven't gotten a chance to see it yet though. There's only one theater near me showing it and it's pretty limited.
>>
Go fucking see it in theaters you miserly kike.
>>
>>70802045
You missed the whole thing about me being nowhere near a theater that shows it. Nice reading comprehension.
>>
Speaking of Andy Samberg you guys see 7 days in hell? It was pretty humorous.
>>
>>70804535
I haven't. Started downloading.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.