[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BORN IN NEW ZEALAND IN 64
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 99e8a049350.jpg (23 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
99e8a049350.jpg
23 KB, 576x432
BORN IN NEW ZEALAND IN 64
>>
FIGHTIN ROUND THE WORLD
>>
> let's all roleplay this shitty cartoon that I like xD
>>
>>70798822
FOITIN ROUND DA WORLD

[tugboats internally]
>>
>>70798796
>tfw south park will never be good again
>>
>>70798824
Autisim strikes again
>>
>>70798880
> trying to get an imageboard to post the lyrics of a song in order
> not autistic
>>
>>70798796
>>70798822
>>70798850
so what was the joke on this one? did russel crowe get in a fight on a tugboat?
>>
>>70798972
nigga just watch the episode

it's one of the best ones
>>
COME ON
>>
>>70798972
he has his own TV show called 'fightin round the world'

reminiscent of crocodile hunter
>>
>he said, do you want that milk pasteurized?
>no just up to my tits, I can splash it in my eyes
>>
>>70798972
>Between 1999 and 2005, Crowe was involved in four altercations which gave him a reputation for having a bad temper.

>In 1999, Crowe was involved in a scuffle at the Plantation Hotel in Coffs Harbour, Australia, which was caught on security video.

>Four years later, when part of Crowe's appearance at the 2002 BAFTA awards was cut out to fit into the BBC's tape-delayed broadcast, Crowe used strong language during an argument with producer Malcolm Gerrie. The part cut was a poem in tribute to actor Richard Harris, and it was cut for copyright reasons. Crowe later apologised, saying "What I said to him may have been a little bit more passionate than now, in the cold light of day, I would have liked it to have been."

>Later that year, Crowe was alleged to have been involved in a brawl with businessman and fellow New Zealander Eric Watson inside the London branch of Zuma, a fashionable Japanese restaurant chain. The fight was broken up by British actor Ross Kemp.

>In June 2005, Crowe was arrested and charged with Second-Degree Assault by New York City police after he threw a telephone at the concierge of the Mercer Hotel who refused to help him place a call when the system did not work from his room; he was charged with Fourth-Degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon (the telephone). The concierge was treated for a facial laceration. After his arrest, Crowe underwent a perp walk, a procedure customary in New York City, exposing the handcuffed suspect to the news media to take pictures. This procedure was under discussion as potentially violating Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Crowe later described the incident as "possibly the most shameful situation that I've ever gotten myself in…" . Crowe pleaded guilty and was conditionally discharged. Before the trial, he settled a lawsuit filed by the concierge, Nestor Estrada. Terms of the settlement were not disclosed, but amounts in the six-figure range have been reported.
>>
>>70799066

>doesn't take any shit
>gets accused of being a hothead
>>
>>70799066
He was pretty justified with the BAFTA one
>>
>>70798959
I dont think you know what autistic means
>>
on the audio commentary for this episode they say that they were invited to russel crowe's house to listen to his shitty band's album and decided to make fun of him. they said they still get christmas cards from him
>>
>>70799609
Probably because he's based and a good sport
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.