[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright it's just a wild guess but I'm expecting this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: kusonagi.jpg (163 KB, 497x453) Image search: [Google]
kusonagi.jpg
163 KB, 497x453
Alright it's just a wild guess but I'm expecting this movie to be a thinly-disguised marketing campaign for smartphones and VR headsets. In fact I'm pretty sure that's its main purpose, besides trying to hop onto the upcoming anime adaptation bandwagon before Gunnm kicks it off.

I mean, this old slut is probably gonna be wearing Motoko's tactical goggles-mask thing during most action scenes. You know, the thing EVERY damn VR helmet is designed after, because it appeals to nerds. Hell even the dude right behind her is wearing one.
And on top of that she's in that Korean smartphone ad that's all over youtube.

So it looks to me like they're trying to turn a franchise that's mostly about showing the dangerous and creepy aspects of technology, into a big advertisement for high-tech accessories because they're the ones who funded their cashgrab project. And I'm not too optimistic about it. But it's just a guess on my part.

Oh and also she looks ridiculous.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with that
>>
She looks great, Scarlett always looks great.
>>
>>70798267
You mean there's nothing wrong with removing one of the most interesting aspects of a franchise in order to shill shitty products?
>>
>>70798317
When the franchise is complete trash and done better in literature yes
>>
>>70798309
Scarecrows are also my fetish.
>>
>>70798348
What do you mean by literature?

Also, the tits used to prevent it from being trash.
>>
>>70798348
>there's nothing wrong with turning complete trash into even worse trash
>>
they're not actually pretending she's some sort of asian/half-asian are they.
>>
Why doesnt she have purple hair?

Where the fuck are the things over Batou's eyes???

wtf is this shit????????
>>
>>70798689
they'll probably cgi it in
its a very popular thing currently
>>
>>70798633
Who cares. It's a fucking android. The only good thing about the franchise is the god tier OST anyways.
>>
>>70798633
they're gonna CGI her face to make her look Asian.
>>70798689
more importantly WHY ISN'T SHE ATTRACTIVE AND FIT?
As for hair color, you should be aware that Motoko only had purple hair in SAC.
In every other version she had black, brown or blue hair.
But at any rate, they fucked up that haircut, it has no volume.
>>
>>70798774
Are you actually gay?

I know that Arise had her look super ugly but in the rest of the franchise she's smoking hot, and that's the only good thing about this franchise.
Not "muh minimalist ching chong chanting"
>>
They were obviously never going to do a faithful adaptation, with all the philosophy and ten minute scenes of people wandering around the city

Best we can hope for is Scaro getting properly camera-fucked as she strips off to use the optical camouflage.
>>
>>70798774
it doesn't matter if she's a white in a vaguely asian andriod body. but if she's going to legit act like "herro namae wa motoko kusanagi desu" it's going to be fucking hilarious. my common sense is telling me they're not going to do this but i can't help it after seeing that, admittedly blurry, image.و
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.