[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mah nigga!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: dorian.jpg (54 KB, 556x755) Image search: [Google]
dorian.jpg
54 KB, 556x755
mah nigga!!!
>>
What's this show like? Worth a watch or not?
>>
>>70796603
absolutely
>>
>>70796524
Season 3 fucked his character tho
>>
Dorian is so hot, wish he had a more prominent role
>>
>>70796603
It's got a few good episodes, but like Jessica Jones it explores "feminist themes" = "rape and muhsoggyknee".
>>
>>70797716
>realizing enabling feminism was a mistake
>fucked his character

tumblr pls
>>
>>70800102
Giving a single fuck about neo-Brona at any point was out of character for him.
Pussyfooting around a horde of whores is still out of character.
He's acting as beta as frankenstein.
>>
Dorian was boss last episode.
Fuck that feminist shit.
>>
>>70800686

In some way, yes, it does seem out of character for him. He suddenly gives her to Frankenstein but you know damn well he has no intention of letting him keep her to himself.

On the other hand, Dorian's a man who always seems to act on reaction and not worry about the bigger picture and why in the world should he? He's going to outlive the frame as far as he's concerned. That's why he killed Angelique without even flinching, and that's why he decided to have Frankenstein help in in the first place. Sure, if this whole thing works out he gets the prize that he wants, just like Angelique was to him but he's going to get bored of her too the moment something better comes along.
>>
>>70799953
way less feminist than JJ tbf
>>
>>70796603
It's on Showtime.
>>
>>70797992
They haven't shown the painting this season...by now it must be fucking horrible.
>>
>>70802147
>Dorian's a man who always seems to act on reaction and not worry about the bigger picture
Hmm. I suppose this can explain some of the issues I have with his s3 writing.
Atleast he seems to moving on his own accord now where the whole first half was him only following.
>>
He fucked the trap so he alright in my eyes
>>
>>70797992
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>70802467
Yeah since the girls are now slowly growing independant from him, i'm sure he'll either let them go or actually kill one of them.
>>
>>70800686
you are actually blind
>>
>>70802682
hopefully
>>70802731
hopefully
>>
>>70802682

it has nothing to do with the whores growing independent. he explained it perfectly: he hoped brona would be different and entertaining, instead its the revolutionary shit he s seen before. the whores are boring him, so he turns brona over to frankenstein to fuck her up.

dorian just wants to be entertained he never cared about brona's ridiculous cause.
>>
>>70797992
evidently everyone thinks this but I don't get it. he looks ugly as hell to me.
>>
>>70802789

Which honestly does say a lot to be quite honest with you people.

I mean on the one hand, you would think that a seemingly immortal being who he'd be able to stay with forever would be the last thing on his mind given the implications of having the same thing over and over again

But this could have brought out a new side of Dorian as well because he's never HAD someone to share these experiences through the ages. Lily could be his greatest conquest or his worst fear in the flesh ( commitment), but the show has never brought this up at all.

Like I said though, he's always been a man of action wouldn't think about trying to stick his cock in crazy if it seemed new to him.
>>
I still miss bro Dorian who always took people out to do new shit. I'mma keep posting it until someone gives a damn.
>>
>>70796524

Anyone have the vertical with him revealing his tranny nature and calling the guy Cis scum?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-14-02h21m28s120.png (186 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-14-02h21m28s120.png
186 KB, 720x404
>>70796524
Im feeling diverse
>>70796603
its bunch of 2spooky shit, only thing worth watching is Eva Green's crazy sex stuff and maybe bit of frankenstein and his monster
>>70797716
before s3 he did not really have a character to fuck up
>>
>>70803412

Don't watch the show but did they ever show how Cowboy became a werewolf?
>>
>>70796524
webm of the first scene with him and all the whores on the table please

>I've made a huge mistake
>>
>>70803947
yes
>>
>>70803979

Oh God So Much This

>>70804045
Wait, they did? How? I totally must have forgotten.
>>
>>70804094
>Wait, they did? How? I totally must have forgotten.
I misread it as "has he ever transformed on screen" as far as his origin goes than from what I have seen he was bite by a native american werewolf
>>
>>70804045
>>70804094
i thought that was what the deal with the apache was gonna be but then it turns out that was about the other thing

maybe its both? idk
>>
>Dracula swoops in on whore manor and converts them into his army of darkness
>Brona gets good girled for a second before the serum kicks in and turns her full evil
>Whore army goes wild on the city and kills Frankenstein's family, forcing him to do combat with wave after wave of frilly dressed maniacs
>Ms. Ives tied up and pounded in the ass for the additional hour run time
>>
>>70796524
His face during the dinner is the perfect definition of: I made a huge mistake.
>>
>>70796524
what is happening? I can't believe anyone saying ma nigga to that faggot dorian. what happened last eppisode
>>
>>70804283
wes studi alludes to him and the rest of the apache performing some dark ritual on him to punish the white man, but he hasn't said how yet
>>
>>70804935
i havent seen it yet but i assume he helped frankenstein capture lilly finally realizing that she's batshit
>>
>>70796603
good acting, decent to mediocre dialogue, plot and script is fairly subpar but the acting makes up for it.

the cinematography is also decent. it's not hannibal tier but it's ok. overall I'd say it's worth watching compared to the other trash tv shows out there (got)
>>
>>70805353
>. it's not hannibal tier but it's ok

hannibal was style over substance, nothing else. also when people criticise the dialogue and plot on penny dreadful fo being cliché they seem to forget what a penny dreadful actually is.
>>
>>70804353

Dude what in the fuck my sides.

>>70805014
The same thing that always happens around here, unless said person is doing exactly what everyone wants nobody likes him/her. Half of these people weren't fucking with Dorian a few episodes ago and now all of a sudden because he got a change of heart and is helping Frankenstein fight against the "feminism" that Lily represents they're slobbing on his knob. Fuck those guys.
>>
File: PennyDreadful_Justine.jpg (155 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
PennyDreadful_Justine.jpg
155 KB, 320x480
I want her so fucking hard. I don't even care if she kills me afterwards and cuts off my cock.
>>
>>70803795
>"I've never watched the show passed the pilot. Maybe."
>>
>takes, blessed water and arbitrary stuff like that are fantasy tales, let me laugh at them
>In his human form he can be killed like anyone else
Fuck this shit
>>
>>70806137

Wasn't it the same in Bram Stoker's? in sunlight Dracula was severely weakened
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.