[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are people who are annoyed at spoilers morons who care more about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: luke-i-am-your-father-620x465.jpg (50 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
luke-i-am-your-father-620x465.jpg
50 KB, 620x465
Are people who are annoyed at spoilers morons who care more about plot than something with actual depth?
>>
>>70794735
These days if you want to avoid spoilers you literally have to stay of the internet and watch the thing as soon as possible. I don't get too fussy about it, because even if I know a specific thing happens, I want to know what led up to it happening that way.
>>
He never said "Luke, I am your father."

Get your quotes straight.
>>
>>70794933
>reddit.
Tell us again how stormtroopers are actually good shots.
>>
>>70794810

If anything spoilers make me want to check out something more than being surprised by it.
>>
I don't think so, they just want to experience the depth instead of analysing it sterilely.
You can always dig deep on a second viewing.
>>
>>70794735
>plot
>depth
Are you a moron that somehow thinks those things have to be mutually exclusive?
>>
>>70794735
What is more important than plot in a movie then?
>>
>>70795253

Acting, directing, cinematography.
>>
>>70795351
But if the plot isn't even good, who cares about any of that? The plot is the basic level of a movie. If it has a bad plot, no amount of other stuff with save it. If it has a good plot, it doesn't even need the other stuff to be good.

Besides, if you are paying more attention to directing and cinematography than the actual plot of the movie, you have autism
>>
>>70795475

Plot is really just a cheap way to sell something these days.
>>
>>70794989
>hurr durr you're reddit if you correct my dumb mistakes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.