[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's next after twin peaks? does he have another feature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DL_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DL_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
what's next after twin peaks?
does he have another feature length left in him?
>>
>>70793039
I doubt it
>>
>>70793039
>does he have another feature length left in him?
Why wouldn't he? I'm not the bigggest fan of all his movies but im glad he is still around.
>>
>>70793039
he's too busy nailing prime tumblr girl pussy every weekend
>>
>>70793039
Next is cemetery, he's an old man.
>>
>>70793039
Let's hope so
>>
where does he have left to go after inland empire?

that was pretty much the logical conclusion to everything he worked towards in his career. how do you make something after that?
>>
Film doesn't interest him anymore. I think he might do more shows, though. Or tv specials/miniseries. Maybe a web series or two. All in between several books on mediation of course. Maybe a Francis Bacon biopic?
>>
>>70793161
>Maybe a Francis Bacon biopic?
I see why you would suggest that, but has Lynch himself ever expressed interest in Bacon?
>>
File: 12652167327_2.webm (3 MB, 1080x700) Image search: [Google]
12652167327_2.webm
3 MB, 1080x700
>>70793116
YOU JUST KNOW

>webm is from his Duran Duran concert film
>>
He's not interested in film anymore. I see him doing another series. Maybe a webseries. More music and music videos. A dozen more books on meditation. The only movie I see him making is an artsy Francis Bacon biopic. Then death, followed by a posthomus play on the late years of his life, at least 10 years after his death.
>>
he's said he wants to make another film with Laura Dern, that was like 2014. so i think he still WANTS to. idk if he will.
>>
>>70793161
>>70793253
Fuck, my internet's glitching. First post took awhile to appear after refreshing the page several times.

>>70793216
Yes. He has often written about how most of his compositions are based on Francis Bacon paintings. It's why his films are hard to imitate. To truly make a Lynchian movie, by the book, one has to study Bacon's art.
>>
>>70793253
>More music and music videos.
He should direct some music videos for Rammstein's upcoming album.

Would be fucking awesome
>>
I had a dream a baby was going to touch his mothers hand then the babies hand turned into a giant crab claw and the second I woke up I thought of this asshole and his hairdo.
>>
>>70793325
>He has often written about how most of his compositions are based on Francis Bacon paintings
I would love to hear more about that, can you by any chance provide a source?
Other wise I will go ahead and just google my own way
>>
>>70793039
Get the rights to make Return of the Jedi finally
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.