[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we NEED more Ghostbuster-style gender swapped movies ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 24
File: 3392.jpg (54 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3392.jpg
54 KB, 620x372
>we NEED more Ghostbuster-style gender swapped movies

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/10/hollywood-bro-movies-ghostbusters-style-gender-swap

Do we NEED them /tv/?
>>
>>70787402
Let's hope nobody sees ghostbusters. It's obvious they are trying to get publicity with muh victimhood
>>
Female Brokeback Mountain when?
>>
File: vote.jpg (550 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vote.jpg
550 KB, 1920x1080
We sure do!
>>
>>70787461
that is one i lend my support for.

also all female magic mike reboot when?
>>
when ghostbusters flops and loses them hundreds of millions this kind of shit will be put to bed

liberals can push for this shit all they want but its money that matters
>>
BUT....
WE WERE TOLD THEY DIDNT GENDER SWAP.
WE WERE TOLD THEY JUST PICKED THE BEST PEOPLE FOR THE JOB.
>>
Absolutely I can't wait for the Oceans Eleven remake with Helena Bonham Carter and Mindy Kailing.

Yes. This is a real thing.
>>
>>70787469
>12 Hags On Their Periods
>>
File: Enoch_Powell.jpg (30 KB, 580x327) Image search: [Google]
Enoch_Powell.jpg
30 KB, 580x327
>The Guardian

Into the Trash it goes
>>
Instead of making new herions let's just genderswap. Better have a guy direct it too so they don't fuck it up and lose sheckels
>>
>>70787488
>when ghostbusters flops and loses them hundreds of millions this kind of shit will be put to bed
Sadly I think it will make money and the critics will manage to find something about it to like (it's all female dont you know).
>>
>>70787521
I feel like I've just woken up to the forced agenda pushing they promote
>>
>>70787402
Wow, what a snarky little fuck.

And gender swap films are bullshit. Might as well say they don't think ladies can carry an original film, because that's what they're doing every time they force this shit
>>
>>70787653
women are unoriginal and not creative enough.
>>
>>70787567
>I think it will make money
Why do you say that? No one wanted the remake, regardless of the stunt casting, and they have managed to alienate the audience by deflecting any criticism with muh soggy knee.

Its going to bomb and they have no one else to blame?
>>
>>70787837
They've spent a shit load on marketing and there are lots of retarded movie goers who see the shit that gets forced down their throats.

Don't get me wrong I hope it is a box office flop and gets panned but I just can't see that happening because MUH FEMINISM
>>
>>70787402
Please define who "We" are.
>>
>>70787991
us
>>
>>70787444
They've already rigged the playing field. If no one sees it, it is because of the patriarchy. If everyone sees it, it is because of strong empowered females.
>>
File: 1302048157350.jpg (192 KB, 570x424) Image search: [Google]
1302048157350.jpg
192 KB, 570x424
>>70787402
Hollywood is trolling you.
>>
ALL THEY HAD TO DO FOR GHOSTBUSTERS WAS GET 4 HOT CHICKS AND GET THEM SLIMED UP
>>
>>70788012
Yeah, but at least if nobody sees it it does not make money so it does not encourage this sort of thing.
>>
>>70787991
WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>70787991
The toxic rapist manchild patriarchy and the oppressed strong independent womyn.
>>
Can't they just CGI a wig and dress onto male characters? That would imply the character identifies as female and apparently that now qualifies as female.
>>
>>70788041
>HOT CHICKS
>wymn watching a film with hot chicks
they cast 2 ugly dykes, a landwhales and a gorilla because they know who they're marketing the flick to
>>
>>70787402
>guardian
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
>>
Why not use original female characters?

I'm still fucking waiting for my The Long Kiss Goodnight sequel! I don't want female James Bond or female Ethan Hunt, I want Charlie back!
>>
File: FeelsMadMan.jpg (85 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
FeelsMadMan.jpg
85 KB, 330x357
I hate this so much. Why the fuck do we NEED this shit?
>NEED more diversity
>NEED more strong female characters
>NEED whatever the fuck
If it makes sense for the story, then make the main character a fucking transgender routerkin who wants to get his wifi configured, but don't shoehorn your progressive shit into everything.

>the expendabelles
>but not reservoir bitches
>>
>>70787402
Completely agree, should remake Private Ryan with all women.
>>
I hate this shit. If these faggots cared about putting more women in movies they'd make some actually good movies for them. Ghost busters will fail because its yet another shitty remake, only this forgettable remake will have women.
>>
>>70787402
>Do we NEED them /tv/?

Well, yeah. It saves marketing cost, as well as a lot of writing, so we don't have to come up with original ideas. See, original ideas are very risky. Nobody wants to see IPs these days, which certainly has nothing to do with the quality level of writing.
>>
How about NEW properties and NEW characters that are women.

Heaven forbid we don't recycle the same old charaters from 50 years ago all the time.
>>
>>70789994
But..the effort of writing something good. Think about the effort!
>>
>>70788510
>>wymn watching a film
Women don't go to the cinema unless it's 50 Shades of Grey or their man takes them there.
>>
Patriarchy Approved Genderswaps:

Magic Mike
Brokeback Mountain
Shame
American History X
American Psycho
Dumb and Dumber
Anchorman
Old School
The Usual Suspects
Swingers
This is Spinal Tap
The Cuckold
>>
>>70787402
Yeah we kinda need them.

Just imagine it. After 10 years of shit reboots crammed full of women and barely human minorities even The Phantom Menace will seem like a classical masterpiece. It'll teach the younger generations to appreciate cinema again.
>>
>>70787402
no, hollywood needs more female-centric original ips. remaking "dude movies" with girls in it is condescending to the women who you're marketing to and a middle finger to the people who love the original. hollywood is anathema to creativity currently so that will never ever happen.
>>
No, no we don't. Like we """"NEED"""" Bernie Sanders as President right? Yeah, it sure looks like that's what the people think we """NEED""" considering Trump is about to be voted in. (stay mad btw)

Clickbait bloggers haven't had the pulse of the general populace from day one. It's always been about them and they're myopic view.
>>
>>70790871
American Psycho already got one.
>>
>>70790871
Patrick Archie approves this
>>
>>70787488
>when ghostbusters flops and loses them hundreds of millions

If China puts them over the top can we go to war
>>
>>70790871
I would add Old boy
>>
>>70787402
>We need more of that thing that absolutely no one wants

Literally the opposite of god business. Supply and demand for fuck's sake.
>>
>>70787402
>Ghostbuster-style gender swapped movies
I believe femakes should be the official term for them.
>>
How about make good films instead?
>>
>>70791126
>good business
>liberals

pick one
>>
>>70787402
We don't need them like we need water, but promoting a more progressive worldview through established film properties would do a lot to correct the bigotry and misogyny of white manbabies. I think it could be a very successful idea if the right female filmmakers handle it
>>
The thing is that bro movies are entertaining even for females whereas chick flicks are not entertaining for males. Women can't into humor.
>>
>>70791175
>only a female filmaker can make female films

you cisgender monster
>>
>>70791126
who needs economic theory when you can guilt people to buy your shit? How do you think NGOs earn their money?
>>
File: 311490[1].jpg (161 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
311490[1].jpg
161 KB, 1280x1024
>>70787461
Yes please.
>>
>>70787461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQ8J7vDy4E

Plot outline is already done, just get that same cast and shoot it.
>>
>>70787402

Goddamn, I used to dismiss it as nonsense but now I really do get the sense the women are straight up envious of men and also hate them. Seriously, female dominated movies portray men way worse than male dominated movies portray women. The original secretary in Ghostbusters is sarcastic and witty. So what do they do for the remake? Have the male secretary be "a Ken doll with the insides scooped out".

Feminists hate masculinity and the only men they tolerate are those that have also declared their hatred for masculinity.
>>
File: Blinded_By_Money_xlarge.jpg (13 KB, 234x350) Image search: [Google]
Blinded_By_Money_xlarge.jpg
13 KB, 234x350
>Hollywoods face when they get to reboot every movie ever with females and it's literally illegal to not like it
>>
>>70791175

That all sounds like an excuse for not taking a chance to establish a new franchise that can be female dominated from the get go. All this talk about having genderswapped remakes seems like a pathetic "me tooooooo". Do women want to be men that badly?
>>
>>70787402
gender-swap remake of lolita when?
>>
>>70787402
What we need from Hollywood:

1) Smaller budgets and bigger imaginations.
2) More story-telling and less editorializing.
3) More courage and less pessimism.
4) More risks and less focus-testing
5) More originality and less formulating
6) More heart and less cynicism.
7) More gravitas and less inappropriate flippancy.
8) Less spectacle and more character.
>>
>>70791991
Yes.
>>
File: 1443590093863.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1443590093863.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>The Guardian
>>
>>70792364
Does it even matter, these days? It's all the same shit anyway.
>>
>>70792364
then fuck off you closed minded retard.

>i only reed fings i agwee wiv
>>
>>70791991
>Do women want to be men that badly?

Why do you even have to ask this? Being a man is so awesome. It's always been the best.
>>
>>70792501
>reading a publication that allows articles defending young british muslim girls running off to become jihadi brides

I guess I'm not as open minded as you, Ahmed.
>>
>>70787402
the Good, the Bad and the Ugly, in a modern setting, say Detroit, main leads are white, no guns, disputes are settled thru talking and agreement

Reservoir Dogs, International Multi-Ethnic cast, add a lesbian and transgender subplot, not a diamond heist but a Pharmaceutical Research Lab break in to steal a repressed cure for AIDS

Dirty Harry, Minority Transgender lead, bad guy is a Right Wing Christian Homophobe, no guns, Tasers and negotiations end in a peaceful settlement

The Searchers, modern setting, young boy, in transition, is stolen from his family, he is found held by Mormon Conservatives at a Pray Away the Gay fenced off "treatment center", no guns, the courts and a lawyer are the hero's this time

The Dirty Dozen, a group of rouge misfits, the first women to make it into the SeAL's, are being held in a military prison, they are given an option, no court martial for treason, but Bashar Assad is their target, guns, bombs and a sexy ending
>>
>>70791991

Ever heard the age old term "penis envy?"

women & niggers don't really want equality, never have, they want role reversal
>>
>rule 63 is hot
>but if they actually make it into a movie it's shit
explain this /tv/
>>
>>70787516
Shouldn't it be with Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence? The leads of Ocean's 11 were supposed to be top-tier A-listers, not ugly niche side characters.
>>
>>70794780
>women & niggers don't really want equality, never have, they want role reversal

truth
>>
>>70794780
oh fuck off, ugly as sin bitches and dumb niggers maybe
now (and always) it's fucking easy for any women with half a brain, know how to take care of herself and have decent appearance, basically cheating with life
>>
File: 547654764765.jpg (19 KB, 183x283) Image search: [Google]
547654764765.jpg
19 KB, 183x283
We need a transgender Doc Brown with an autistic, black Marty McFart.
>>
FemBoot of Last Starfighter when!

Girl gamer gets sent to space to become best space ship fighter person or whatever
>>
>>70794880
>it's fucking easy for any women with half a brain

Yeah, but women don't even want to make an effort when shit is handed to them...

Ever seen a spoiled child? The more shit you give them the worse they become...

Why do you think women & Niggers are so self entitled in 'Murica in the first place?
>>
>>70795018
they at least know how to use make up, wear the right clothes and shit you turd,
you think spending a hour in front of the mirror easy?
>>
>>70795018
>Why do you think women & Niggers are so self entitled in 'Murica in the first place?

Your dumbass liberal policies that never hold these people accountable for their own actions & keep giving these people more & more.

You 'mericans deserve the society you created.
>>
>>70787402
We need a gender swapped Lord of The Rings
I need a Nazgul with some big titties.
>>
>>70787402
Good job I don't NEED to ever give money to feminist reboots
>>
File: feel.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>70794904

>tfw you'll live long enough to see a terrible Back to the Future reboot
>>
>>70795154
just read that dumb manga about a nip, the ring king, building a harem of fantasy chick straight out from LOTR
>>
>>70795154
Realised yesterday how triggered feminists would be if Fellowship of the Ring was written/made today, it's nine FUCKING WHITE MALES on a quest together. Would never get made. Legolas would be a girl. Aragorn would be a girl. Frodo would be gay(er) with Sam. Balrog would be man trying to rape them. Sean Bean would constantly need saving by the womyn characters. It would be cucktacular
>>
>Drive
>the driver is a cool QT blonde girl
>gets close to another QT blonde girl
>elevator lesbian kiss
I need this.
>>
>>70794830

Rule 63 is focused on sexualization of the character. All female remakes don't want you to think about anything sexual at all, just how privileged you are.
>>
File: 1423131714001.jpg (30 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1423131714001.jpg
30 KB, 563x542
>>70795202
Mary McFly being pressured into fucking her horny teenage dad.
>>
>>70787402
>Do we NEED them /tv/?

Yes, the industry needs to crash and burn due to rejection by the audience.
>>
>>70795018

the spoiled rotten children analogy is perfect.
>>
>>70787402
>Suggests that Fight Club should be remade with all female cast
>The actual Fight Club parts are not done by the two female leads
>Instead, they scoff at it, make fine soap, and make enough money to move into a villa in Malibu like the very magnates the original bankrupted by blowing up the office towers.

They're being ironic.
They're joking.
They've got to be.
>>
>>70787469
That movie would never end. It'd be just like watching the fucking View.
>>
>>70791095
luckily China is afraid of ghosts and has banned this movie.
>>
File: The Breakfast Club.jpg (597 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
The Breakfast Club.jpg
597 KB, 800x1200
Claire would be a young Lupita Nyong'o-looking "oh so beautiful" young black woman. She would be in detention as part of a misunderstanding, and it would be implied that there was an element of racism as to why the white principle sent her to detention.

Andrew Clark would remain a white male. He would make routine "homophobic" and "racist" jokes throughout the beginning of the movie, which you find out later he absorbed from his Republican father. By the end of the movie the other students "educate" him on why his behavior s problematic, and it's implied that he may have been acting-out to conceal the fact that he is bi-curious.

Bender would be a cool-talking hispanic that comes from a poor family, and his audacious and attention-getting behavior is revealed to be a response to the racism he suffers daily from upper-class white students at the school (shown in a flash-back). He also makes several racist remarks against people like the principle and Andrew, but is treated less harshly for it than Andrew by the other students.

Brian would be a hip young Democrat "nerd" that embraces change and diversity and spends the detention-session browsing Reddit and showing the other kids hilarious meme images on the tablet he was able to sneak into the school. He backs up the other students when the "educate" Andrew and Bender, usually chiming in with a statistic about how many blacks are currently in prison or how many transexuals are murdered a year, usually ending it with a reference to an internet meme.

Allison would be a lesbian, easily. Probably one with an Adventure Time watch and pins for Supernatural and The 100 on her backpack.
If the people writing this REALLY wanted to be progressive, they could reveal "she" is a male tranny, which ends up causing conflict between him, Andrew and Bender, which of course is later resolved as they become "educated" as well.

That's what a Breakfast Club remake would be like.
>>
>>70795202
>Back to the Future
>not Black to the Future
Come on son!
>>
>>70795441
>black marty mcfly travels back to the past and ruins his white mother getting with his black father and she gets a white man instead
>there is no picture and turning invisible this time
>he turns into a white guy and checks his pants and is disappointed

Come on hollywood! do it
>>
>>70787444
>muh victimhood
All women ever for anything they do wrong.
>>
File: Pam Grier-687.jpg (148 KB, 536x820) Image search: [Google]
Pam Grier-687.jpg
148 KB, 536x820
>>70787402
I'd see Girl-Expendables
>>
>>70798144
Jesus fucking christ this is too spooky. This is exactly what a remake would be like.
>>
>>70798144

Still needs a Hispanic valedictorian and with lots of extracurricular charity-involvement that reveals her previously unknown "undocumented status".
>>
>>70787469
I remember My school did a play version with actresses called 12 angry people.
>>
>>70798760
You think when our descendants eventually establish contact with E.T.s and have A.I. citizens, the "progressives" will attempt to homogenize our culture even further?

Like "!2 Angry Sentients?"
>>
>>70798915
>People saying we should bow down to the aliens and that they are just misunderstood

Even the thought of that gets me mad, literal race traitors
>>
>>70798454
Girls Expendables sounded cool, but apparently it's been canned.
>>
File: steel-magnolias-image.jpg (447 KB, 1498x1078) Image search: [Google]
steel-magnolias-image.jpg
447 KB, 1498x1078
>>70787402
We need more movies about female characters who are strong women portrayed by women.

We don't need more movies with male characters portrayed by women.
>>
>>70799254
Fucking thank you. That was a great movie.
>>
>>70798454
I'd like to see Rule 63 Coffy
Black Man doctor is a vigilante killer who targets prostitutes
>>
>>70799254
manbaby
>>
>>70798760
>"people"
>not "women"

This is like that mail "carrier" that complained when I called her a "postwoman". I politely told her that to calling her a "mail carrier" instead of "postwoman" was demeaning to her gender and disrespectful.

People need to be who they are.
>>
>>70799254
It's too bad that the female qualities which are adversely affected when changing a female character to a male character are things like: being a massive stuck up entitled cunt, not smelling your own bullshit, expecting double standards on everything.
>>
Genderswapping is actually a really cool idea if done right and not for the sake of >muh womyn

Like not even all of them necessarily- just not limiting yourself to a gender on a remake if they fit the necessary characteristics.
>>
>>70787402
Yes, an all female Sleepers.
>>
>>70790871
>Dumb and Dumber

Romy and Michelle?
>>
>>70798915

Check your meat-privilege, organic-scum.
>>
File: Virgin Enabler 4.jpg (294 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Enabler 4.jpg
294 KB, 960x544
>>70799372
>being a massive stuck up entitled cunt, not smelling your own bullshit, expecting double standards on everything.

Have you ever been around real women in real life?
>>
>>70799254
>about female characters who are strong women portrayed by women.

we have none of those lying around anymore
>>
>>70795874
So, to invade China all we need is sheets?
>>
File: image005-743302.png (27 KB, 625x471) Image search: [Google]
image005-743302.png
27 KB, 625x471
>>70787402
>theguardian
Stop that.
>>
File: The_Color_Purple_poster.jpg (38 KB, 325x491) Image search: [Google]
The_Color_Purple_poster.jpg
38 KB, 325x491
>>70799588
What genres do you watch? Sci-fi, horror, action or?
>>
>>70799524
not that anon but I have spent my entire life around women constantly, and he's right. If you stop thinking with your dick you will realize that 95 percent of them are awful people, they have no motivation not to be because cucks like you pander to them no matter how much they act out. Hell i do it to a lot of times without realizing it, almost every guy does to some degree.

We as a society treat most women like spoiled children, and not surprisingly most of them turn into just that
>>
>>70799654
No wonder I never hear about that clickbait shithole outside of 4chan.
>>
>>70788645

Is for the money.
Not equally
Not diversity
Not muh strong womyns

Just money
>>
>>70799668
I've lived around women my entire life too and I have a completely different view. For every shitty woman I've met I've met a shitty man.

>not that anon but I have spent my entire life around men constantly, and he's right. If you stop thinking with your clit you will realize that 95 percent of them are awful people, they have no motivation not to be because sluts like you pander to them no matter how much they act out. Hell i do it to a lot of times without realizing it, almost every girl does to some degree.

>We as a society treat most men like spoiled children, and not surprisingly most of them turn into just that

Ho-hum.
>>
>>70795226
sauce
>>
>>70795370
Check out, "You're Under Arrest!"
>>
>>70799743
>We as a society treat most men like spoiled children

oh come on now, be serious. you may have a point about a shitty man being behind most shitty women, but give me a break. every society on earth treats men like disposable trash. even in islamic controlled places where it seems like they have horrible laws against women, when you actually look into it they are there to protect and coddle the women for the most part.

There aren't 10x more homeless men for no reason, and the reason isn't that they work less i can tell you that
>>
>>70799658
yea thats definitely a new movie
>>
>>70791118
t. /ss/
>>
>>70800093
Check the genre though.
>>
File: Bait Mero.jpg (151 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
Bait Mero.jpg
151 KB, 800x529
>>70791175
>>
>>70799909
Sure thing, kid.
>>
File: Freud 6.jpg (713 KB, 1092x1536) Image search: [Google]
Freud 6.jpg
713 KB, 1092x1536
>>70791991

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy
>>
>we NEED
No, we don't. And not because of the female aspect, I don't mind that at all (especially if they cast a babe or two). What we NEED is to be done with this congested, insufferable reboot and sequel obsession that has gripped Hollywood for the last, what, 10 years now? Longer?

There was another thread about how poor box-office attendance was this year across the board for all the big studio films and it's because nobody in the industry is really offering anything new or exciting (Nolan has done well in this regard, even if his films don't feel wholly original).

If you want stock an entire cast with the popular female actors of today, then go ahead, but give them something interesting to do; not some lame gentrified rehash of an already existing property.

The exception being the all woman led Ocean's 11 that's being developed. That premise leads itself to enough variation that I could be a completely different film by the end of it. I also can't think of a series that I give less of a shit about than the Ocean's movies.

Maybe Ghostbusters?
>>
>>70800937
>The exception being the all woman led Ocean's 11 that's being developed.

what, women fucking a bunch of losers to steal their money? this shit happens all day every day in real life already, not sure what new thing you are talking about. attractive women going to crazy lengths to pull off a heist is pants on head retarded. there's literally no need
>>
File: 1277442181996s.jpg (73 KB, 680x689) Image search: [Google]
1277442181996s.jpg
73 KB, 680x689
>>70790871
>shawshank redemption
>midnight express
>lord of the flies
>stand by me
>>
We don't need them, nobody wants them except a minority of ideologues, and what we really need is a resurgence of tradition.
>>
>>70799254

But if you do this suggested change you end up butting up against another test, the bechdel test.

Its almost like there is no way to make women happy.
>>
File: 1461877849328.gif (2 MB, 540x501) Image search: [Google]
1461877849328.gif
2 MB, 540x501
>>70791943
> capeflick
> genderflipflick
pick one
choose wisely
>>
>>70801256
Fiction is fiction is fiction, dumbass.
>>
>>70801618
You're getting both and you're going to love it, shitlord.
>>
>>70791227
This. I would have never seen a single Seth Rogen movie if it weren't for my girlfriend.

Same for Jump Street and the Hangover and the like.

Come to to think of it, I think women like bro movies more than men do.
>>
Watch The Terminator
Watch Alien

REAL women dealing with EXTRAORDINARY situations

Watch Terminator 2
Watch Aliens

STILL REAL women WHO'VE SEEN SOME SHIT dealing with extraordinary situations BUT BETTER THIS TIME CAUSE THEY LEARNED

Watch modern feminist empowerment porn #1251543

Uhhh... she's da strongest.... and she beat up da man.... and then rape allegory.... but she tough cause woman rarrrgh.... and then she just win
>>
>>70790871
add Deliverence
>>
File: misery hobbling.gif (582 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
misery hobbling.gif
582 KB, 450x338
I need a gender swapped Misery. Get some fat neckbeard to kidnap that chick that writes MLP, tie her to his mattress on the cellar floor and force her to write his fanfic.

There should be nothing sexual between them (though we can add a scene of him fucking a plush doll) but lets keep all the violence the same. I want some updated hobbling gore.
>>
>>70787469

Amy got you covered famblin' man
>>
>>70787402
We need them because they prove that original concept films with female leads generally do not generate enough money to be worthwhile for a studio to make, so only faux-controversial genderswap films riding off the legacy and successes of the profitable original movies that couple with a ton of social media commentary and articles due to the supposed female empowerment are ever made, when in reality these films paper over the actual issues that female actors and film makers face in Hollywood (such as a lack of funding / interest for original content). People that support these kinds of films simply because of the gender reversed roles are underminding their own principles through ignorance and forced equality
>>
>>70792619
Different writers have different opinions genius. Or do you think that Charlie fucking Brooker and David Mitchell aren't worth your time?
>>
I think we need to start being ashamed of being white men. It's what hollywood wants right?

Fuck this whole humanity thing, i hope everyone dies very soon
>>
>>70787402

yes tokenism for the sake of tokenism is good and smart!
>>
>>70787521
But it's a geniune news site. Don't hate them because their politics doesn't agree with yours.
>>
>>70799784
I thought it was just yuri bait and the main characters have boyfriends?
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.