[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Edmund such a cuck? He only knew the woman for one day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1453545938214.png (2 MB, 1440x2226) Image search: [Google]
1453545938214.png
2 MB, 1440x2226
Why is Edmund such a cuck?

He only knew the woman for one day.
He has never seen his son.
Why throw away your family's birthright for a fucking cuckbaby?
>>
Edmure*
Fucking autocorrect.

Also, I don't know how I posted that picture.
I have never fucked up an OP this bad.
>>
>>70785544

It was either that or let himself and all his men and all the families he let into the castle die during the siege
>>
>>70785544
>Year 12 graduation

Thise women don't look 17-18 to me. Where is this from?
>>
>>70785736

Just look at the "women" and take a guess.
>>
>>70785544
>those fucking names
Run Gordon, it's the policeman!
>>
File: 1465676251302.png (704 KB, 1913x754) Image search: [Google]
1465676251302.png
704 KB, 1913x754
Reading about your gf op? Haha faggot
>>
>>70785762
I don't think many non-Aussies are going to know what an abo looks like at a glance
>>
>>70785762
Australia
>>
>>70785797
>>70785806
Oh wow are they actually Abos I was just memeing
>>
>>70785806
I think you mean Austria
>>
SHRIMPS ON THE BARBIE M8
>>
>>70785544

Damage control. House Tully could have been put to the sword. This way the family live with him as a lord wed to a powerful house recognized by the Lannisters. This was a chance to cut their losses.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBnYi9XXuj0

So how about that Game of Thrones ay
>>
>>70785902
Yeah, but Riverrun is basically an impenetrable fort in canon and is the only reason the Tullys were as powerful as they were.
Blackfish said he had two years of rations, and that's probably understating it, especially considering he will lose men in that time.
The entire Frey and Lannister armies are taken up in this seige - House Frey can not afford this and the Lannisters, whilst rich, are already rapidly losing wealth.

It was also obvious that Jamie is the only competent commander that the Lannisters and the Freys can bring to bear (Kevan bring caught up in KL).

By surrendering, Edmure guarantees his house loses its birthright, basically guarantees his men will be brought into slavery (Prisoners used for forced labour, something both the Lannisters and the Freys desperately need) and ensures the death of all who can rightfully lay claim to the Riverlands that are not prisoners of the Freys.
>>
>>70786327

All the houses of the Riverlands are sworn to the Lannisters at this point and Jaime tells Edmure that he will send every one of them into the siege first and watch as all Edmures previous vassals kill themselves on his walls.
by surrendering Jaime promised that all the men and women in the castle can go free, he doesn't care he just wants peace in the Riverlands. The most important point about this siege in the books was it was showing Jaime's arc.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.