[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck nostalgia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465807116400.webm (1 MB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1465807116400.webm
1 MB, 856x480
Anime is better now.

Better and more sophisticated. On point too. You Luddites should realize that better tech means better animation.

For example, we hardly have loose cells or out of place layers. A lot of layers could be put on top of each other. Lighting has also improved. Lewd shiny thighs wouldn't have been possible in old cel animation. So are bloom effects (although some purists hate that)

I love these advancements. No more limited movement.

Lens flares galore, sure. Of course there are cons. Visually speaking, though? Enchanting is the first word that comes to mind.

We (that is, they) work faster as well. In truth, there's an influx of anime nowadays. Tons of series. Hentai too.

Amazing strides in technology shouldn't be ignored because of your nostalgia.

Greatness can be seen in the latest works out there. Intense visuals. Realistic backgrounds. Luscious movement.
>>
>>70784256
I don't give a flying shit about animation quality. The plots have no depth and are all just recombined tropes and parts created to sell merchandise to virgin losers like you. It used to be different and not as industrialized, which is echoed by many industry veterans. Anime is shit and getting shittier, and no fancy tech will save it from unimaginative and cowardly businessmen remote-controlling your penis and hormones.

Fuck you and go back to /a/.
>>
>>70784256
FINDS
>>
>>70784327
Why take the bait?
>>
>>70784256
The only inherently shit anime is anything with cute girls or anything that relies on waifus. Regardless, you should go back to your containment board.
>>
>>70784256
I have no fucking idea what that girl is even supposed to be feeling or what emotions she's going through.

THAT SAID. I actually agree with you that digital animation means you can animate more stuff cheaper... but that doesn't necessarily mean better work and things like talent and budget and deadlines contribute hugely. For example, the 80s Space Adventure Cobra TV anime has much, much more and better animation than the extremely half-assed OVAs.
>>
>>70784256
what anime
>>
File: 1465724002857.png (107 KB, 400x523) Image search: [Google]
1465724002857.png
107 KB, 400x523
>this thread
>>
>>70784256
>Anime
Stopped right there. Here's your (You), now back to
>>>/a/
>>
>>70784256
Is she having a seizure what the fuck is that animation lmao
>>
>>70784256
Fuck off.
I hate you fucking faggots who are always spamming this shit.
No one wants to see it anymore.
Don't ever post about Keit-ai again.
Shitty memes like these are the cancer killing /a/.
And you faggots always get away with it too.
Why the fuck mods don't crack down on it more, I'll never know.
Anytime someone even mentions it it gets hundreds of replies and /v/ermin crossboarders.
You should consider suicide if you engage in that kind of behavior
>>
>>70784818
>Why the fuck mods don't crack down on it more, I'll never know.
Because nobody has the balls to enforce rule 6 anymore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.