[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some kinos where the Deutscheslanders are the good guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 240x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 240x331
What are some kinos where the Deutscheslanders are the good guys?
>>
>>70781483
I don't know, why don't you tell me.

Seem to have a /pol/ troll thread, newfag, because you think kino means 'good quality movie'
>>
>>70781483
das boot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EjREtZLeIc
>>
File: kankermongool.png (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kankermongool.png
131 KB, 500x500
Amerilards trying to speak german and then ending up butchering it like the OP is pretty cringe tier desu
>>
Your mum's wedding video.
>>
Cross of Iron
>>
legitimately next to no films about the Germans that doesn't insert the obligatory six gorillion jews
>>
Hitlerjugend Quex is a classic, although Goebbels hated it.

>>70781786
That's from Battle of the Bulge
>>
triumph des willens
>>
There aren't many. Your only allowed to show the occasional ''good german'' who represents how german people weren't all monsters, but he's usually the equivalent to the token black guy in Not Another Teen Movie.
>>
I'd like to see a full production value movie from the Axis' (Specifically the Reichs, obviously) side of things portraying them as the heroes, without the western/jew propaganda.

Just to bask in the glorious shitstorm it would cause.
>>
Damn, I'd watch a proper Rommel in Africa kino
>>
>>70783873
rommelfags make me sick

Guderian is truly the GOAT
>>
>>70783958
I have a thing for desert war :3
>>
>>70783958
This. Heinz or go home.
>>
>>70783958
true. Brausewind > Wüstenfuchs
>>
>>70783958
Mannstein
>>
>>70781483
White Tiger
>>
>>70781483
Shoah
>>
>>70781483
unsere mutter unsere vater
>>
>>70781483
>it's a /pol/ crossboards episode
>>
Manstein>Guderian>Kesselring
>>
>>70781483
newsreels from the 1940s
>>
File: Panzer 2 cooking eggs.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Panzer 2 cooking eggs.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>You will never spend your days baking in a steel box under the hot North African sun.
>>
I'm giving you a short German lesson, you seem to need it:
1. Gutes Kino (the film was well done). Nobody really says that, besides advertisers.
2. Kino. The actual place where movies are shown. It's a location, not a description of a film.
3. Film Fan, someone who likes to go to the kino and watch films.
Now please stop saying kino all the time, it's ridiculuos.
>>
>>70781483
>destroy yurop twice (thrice soon)
>good guys
fuck back off to your containment board you'll lil shitter
>>
>>70783796
>occasional ''good german'' who represents how german people weren't all monsters
That's more than enough, considering the fact that there was next to zero "good germans" in real life at that time.
>>
>>70791600
Kino comes from kinography not the German word for theater you retard.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.