[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Girl is Indestructible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: arya-stabbed.jpg (103 KB, 790x527) Image search: [Google]
arya-stabbed.jpg
103 KB, 790x527
Let me get this straight D&D...

>Somehow Arya has made it to the traveling theatre and still has more than a litre of blood in her
>Arya does not contract sepsis
>Arya's wounds are not infected in any way
>Arya's Gastric tract healed completely in a few days due to rest
>Arya is not malnourished in any way due to damage to the Gastric tract
>Arya can run and jump immediately after recovery
>she doesn't break any bones during her falls

Seriously... is Arya indestructible? Her bones must be made of fucking Adamantium or something, to say nothing of the ability of her internal organs to heal.
>>
>>70771259
we get it the storyline was shit
>>
>Wound in the gut
>Easily survivable
I'm not even kidding when I say most of your vital organs are there.
>>
File: Australian Aborigine.jpg (120 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Australian Aborigine.jpg
120 KB, 940x627
>watching dragonshit
>ever

Wew lad.
>>
>>70771401
ONE HUMAN RACE
>>
Maybe waif, being the master assassin she is, missed any vitals to make her suffer.
>>
i think it's genius.

make a story about people dying and then slowly get into the meta realm by killing the story's enjoyablity itself.
>>
>>70771512
>meta

Heh heh, friend, you mean like Too Many Cooks? That is, like, soooo avant-garde! All my friends and I laugh and say, "that's so META!"
>>
>Complaining about lack of realism on a tv show with dragons.
>>
>>70771259
> Watch a show about dragons and zombies
> complain about quick healing wounds
>>
File: 1405133944380.jpg (44 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
1405133944380.jpg
44 KB, 650x365
>>70771259
Didn't the person who stabbed her completely change her face right before she did it? How did she do that? Thats how fucking stupid you sound there are people who come back to life and all kinds of magic and you take this part that seriously? I find it hard to believe you are over 15
>>
>>70771627

people have been stabbed on the show in the stomach and died within minutes

fucking Khal Drogo died of an infected cut

there's this thing called internal consistency
>>
>>70771627
>>70771701
>>70771715
It's almost as if some people expect storytelling to be internally consistent or something
>>
>>70771627
>>70771701
>>70771715
see
>>70771952

just for emphasis
>>
>>70771603
Eat my thicc, longg, Raw ass, dicc Whiteboi
>>
>>70771952
>>70772090
Then you should probably watch a good show
>>
>>70771916
arya's lucky
maybe it's average writing
maybe it's a way to have an exciting story with some action continue for entertainments sake

it's magic
i don't gotta explain shit
>>
>>70772147
It's crap writing.
>>
File: 1464845145148.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464845145148.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>70772147
>AVERAGE writing
anon...
>>
>>70771259

First and foremost, I want everyone that actually believed that dumb personality disorder about Arya and Waif to admit to take a moment and either admit they're dumb for buying into a theory from would-be bloggers that tried to nourish a weak based theory from a reddit poster, and/or admit maybe they should read the books first before shitposting its ill merited validity.

In one episode, the theory came to life with weak nit pickings of the show's details, and then in one episode we get an immediate refuting of it.

But please, carry on complaining about stupid show details like dual wielding and 'oh no she can't possibly still be a live' and whatever else i needed to fuel this show's awesomeness.

Complain as much as you like. It's no different than a stupid girlfriend that bitches about her uncontrollabe bf, but still can't manage to leave.

This show is the best thing ever, and everyone in here is lining up to whore out for it like a band of groupies.

With that, I say goodnight. I'll shitpost with you bitches on the morrow.
>>
>>70771916
>there's this thing called internal consistency

ER resident here. I've seen someone die from complications due to an infected ingrown nail. I've seen someone survive a GSW to the head.

It's a crapshoot, man.
>>
>>70772264
I've decided I wouldn't ever watch any more of it because of what happened with Arya.
She should be dead period.
>>
>>70772369

You'll continue to watch it. If there was ever a point to stop watching it would have been in the middle of season 5, and here you are.

You'll continue to watch it. You know you will. We're all whores. This is group therapy.
>>
>>70771916
People have survived much worse in real life though...
>>
File: Anatomy_Abdomen_Tiesworks.jpg (32 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy_Abdomen_Tiesworks.jpg
32 KB, 450x420
She was stabbed on the lower left, not as bad as the upper abdomen and it appears the knife luckily did not not puncture her intestine
>>
>>70772525
how do you saw intestines back together in the middle ages? How do you avoid infection?? it's bullshit
>>
>>70772525
My dad was shot in the stomach
If he was still alive he'd slap your little smartass head
>>
>>70772737

but that's the thing I am saying, obviously her intestines remained intact
>>
>>70772737

Who said her intestines were hanging out or managed to become severed?

Before you jump to hasty conclusions like all the other shitposters, try to consider the possibility that there was a chance of keep Arya's wounds from being fatal, you fucking mongoloid,
>>
>kill girl but don't make her suffer
>stabs her in the gut a very painful wound to die from
>missing all important organs
>doesnt end up killing her
>makes her suffer
worst assassin ever
>>
>>70772737
>just said it probably didn't puncture
>how do you avoid infection
good immune system
>>
>>70772993
>>70773036
>>70773296
oh I see you're trolling me xD 8/8
>>
>>70773296

One could say after grazing but still cutting her stomach, not puncturing anything or slitting her open, the whole stretching her back while pulling on her would spread her intestines so as to avoid less of a chance of puncture.

But you know, you and i, we always fall under the same trap of responding to shitposters to try and explain something simple to a legion of mindless drooling key punchers. Maybe we're becoming dumber than them.
>>
>>70773296

See what I mean?

>>70773390
>>
I hate what GoT has become. I don't care what /tv/ says, seasons 1-3 were Elder God-tier as fuck. After that it shat the bed over and over again.
>>
>>70773547

completely forgot about season four? nigga you must be trollin
>>
>>70771259
>watching a shit show about plebs made by plebs for plebs
you lost your right to complain long ago
>>
>>70773689
Season 4 was the beginning of everything wrong with GoT now, though.
>>
>>70773739

The biggest dip was season 5. The others were great, and this season is fantastic. You're a piece of membrane.
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
>>70771627
>Implying dragons weren't real up to the AD's.
>Implying Dinosaurs are older than 6000's years
>Implying the earth isn't flat
wew
>>
It's her Stark wolf healing factor. it's something only booksfags are aware of because the show skips over so much shit.
>>
>>70773784
I never said that 4 was worse than 5 or 6, I just said that 4 was the beginning of a lot of the problems brought about in 5 and 6. 4 does not sit among 1-3, but it's still pretty good sure.
>>
>>70772147
it's called plot armor, anon
>>
>>70772831
>He was shot in the leg avoiding the major arteries, not as bad as being shot right in the heart
>Fuck you I know someone who died from being shot in the leg
>>
>>70773784
Now, now. "Hardhome" was a pretty based episode tbqh family.
>>
>>70771259
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MST3KMantra
>>
>>70771399
nope, I'm a doctor, your brain, heart and lungs are not in your stomach
>>
>>70773910

If you're saying what I think you are, then one could argue it started to get bad just a tiny bit between three and four.

Because the true deviation started when LSH was forgotten. Sure, minor details here and there will always be left out from books to show/movie.

But that little detail forced several characters to be shifted around in the show, and affected other major storylines in positive and negative ways.. So...
>>
>Arya is LITERALLLY holding her personal sword that Jaqen told her to throw away a year ago
>Finally...you have become No Oneâ„¢.
W H A T

H

A

T
>>
>>70774097
>30m zombie fight for filler
>based
>>
>>70771399

You just have to find something to bitch about? It's just not even worth it anymore. Just keep bitching. You're still gonna watch the show. So who fucking cares.
>>
>>70771916
No one in Khal Drogo's entire poo tribe knew anything about Medicine. The Witch gave him an ointment that would make the wound itch so he would scratch at it, causing infection and killing him.

The actress knew about Medicine and stitching wounds.
>>
File: 1436935943936.gif (4 MB, 280x299) Image search: [Google]
1436935943936.gif
4 MB, 280x299
>people thinking arya part was the worst part
>not the random uber loyalty of the soldiers under edmure and not Blackfish
I mean, what the fuck, even the most loyal of bannermen would have to take a moment to realize the dude we just saw near-executed is trying to get in the base they're so adamantly defending PLUS the fact they all just said "yea okay, guess we do disarm ourselves, what could go wrong?!"
>>
>>70774291
Northerners honor their loyalties.
>>
>>70774270

BESIDES THAT, I'M SURE IF SOMONE IN ALL OF WESTEROS COULD STOP STANNIS'S MINI SACRIFICE FROM SPREADING GRAYSCALE ALL OVER HER BODY, SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT KEEPING A GUT STAB FROM BEING FATAL!

FFS CAPS
>>
>>70774291
dude, they know the defense is hopeless
blackfish may be an honorable old man who wants a good death but that doesn't mean all the grunts do too
>>
>>70771445
Lol! We are all one race, the *human race!

*excludes Abos and sub-Saharan nigger Africans
>>
how come her an jesus guy didnt fuck at the end.

you know they wanted to

i've already masturbated to it
>>
>>70774330
Unless its against their interests.

>>70774351
for 2 years, drawn out, yea, it'd be shit. But BFish knew that he had more time to kill than the Lannisters had to commit
>>
>>70771259
I was trying to figure out how she was going to get out of this. I kept coming up with more and more ellaborate schemes the writers would use, finally choosing a few theories that seemed the most plausible. After all that work she just had to lay in a bed for a few days... almost dropped.
>>
>>70774224
I-is that another p-plothole?
>>
File: 1465403694292.png (103 KB, 259x282) Image search: [Google]
1465403694292.png
103 KB, 259x282
did anybody else cringe at that chase scene? it's like, we get it, you're a fucking "le sick faceless man assassin," you dont have to look at shit from under your brow with your head tilted down and run with your arms pumping and palms perfectly held out like the terminator - straight up one the most autistic things i've ever seen in a show, holy shit
>>
>>70774224
>arya goes from being left handed, extremely defensive, and protected
>to walking around the city unarmed, trusting everyone, and being right handed
>switches back to left handed, but trusts a stage actor she was just charged with killing
D&D were clearly gunning for something else, than realized it required to much thinking, and ditched it
>>
>>70774645

I'm glad you're someone else that doesn't get paid to critique film or shows.
>>
>blackfish dies off camera
>waif dies off camera

they are really pinching pennies this year
>>
>>70774190
I bet you're a bad doctor.
>>
>>70771259
>GoT breaks boundaries, they said
>plot armor doesn't exist, they said
>>
>>70774666

>arya goes from being left handed, extremely defensive, and protected

k

>>to walking around the city unarmed, trusting everyone, and being right handed

Ever meet someone that writes with their right hand, functions with basic day to day life shit right handed, but is left handed in sports, and skates goofy footed? *shrug*

>switches back to left handed, but trusts a stage actor she was just charged with killing

Being sensible about her intuition, and still being very much a stark.

Please, find more mindless shit to bitch about.
>>
>>70773689
>>70773739

Season 4, particularly the end of season 4 was the beginning of the shit writing spree. The end of Season 4 had me worried, and Season 5 and Season 6 have been the realization of all my worst fears. In fact this shit has gotten worse than I ever imagined.
>>
>>70771259
Didn't you pay attention? The actress was a domestic abuser and had learnt everything there is to know about stitching wounds up to hide it. Duh.
>>
>>70774730
>Blackfish goes from legendary warrior to bumbling old man with a metal stick
>arya walks into the fucking house of the faceless men, a organization of assassins, and gets the drop on Jaq'en
>>
>>70774686
so are you trying to whiteknight or you agreeing with me or what, no need to be a passive aggressive faggot on an anonymous board - spit it out so i can call you a gay nigger and end it at that, it was bad acting and anybody that """critiques"""" HBO weekly tv shows probably writes for buzzfeed
>>
>>70774645
Nah I thought the same thing. She's supposed to be this super skilled assassin but she's running through town like a spastic.
>>
book arya:

>plans the assassination of a ship regular insurance broker who is neither excessively fair or foul, just a regular man who """"may"""" have cheated on one of his clients
>she struggles with it for a day before killing his ass with no regrets

show arya:

>decides to become friends with the oh so noble actress for literally no reason

thanks d&d
>>
>>70774845

Thank you for proving my point.
>>
In a world full of dragons, faceless men, sorcerers, dudes that come back from the dead, night kings, literal zombie armies, giants, fairies, and a fuckton of other shit--

a little girl gets stabbed in the stomach a few times and doesn't instantaneously die.

And for SOME REASON, this is the one thing that upsets all of the neckbeards on this board.

The Mountain got his shit fucked up and completely eviscerated earlier, and now he's murdering people for Cersei.

This show requires a suspension of disbelief.
Leave your logic at the door. You are at the mercy of whatever rules the writers establish.

These little details don't matter. All that matters is that she bested the Waif, took what she needed from the Faceless Men, and is prepared to take her life into her own hands. The rest is filler-- entertainment.

Deal with it.
>>
>>70774874

Excerpt of Arya during the 'play' released, it's possible the scenes that followed are in the book as well when it comes out.

Calm your tits.
>>
>>70774889
thanks for not actually having a point because you don't actually have an argument, and have to resort to acting like a pretentious cunt on a got thread
>>
>>70774906

I want to lick your balls. This nigga right here.
>>
>>70774736
No
>>
>>70774270
>The Witch gave him an ointment that would make the wound itch so he would scratch at it, causing infection and killing him.

What. No. The itching means it's healing. Even if she was poisoning him it took the appearance of regular medicine. What fucked him up was him drinking 24/7, lowering his immune system's ability to fight infection, and getting rid of the medicinal wrap to slather fucking MUD on there instead, because the mud was cool and stopped the itching.

Like all the retards in RL who kill or cripple themselves by drinking when they've got a bad injury, either ignoring the medicine or mixing the two.
>>
>>70774645
Braavos might as well just be a "sort've venetian, sort've white/wop" area in Assassin's Creed. What type of brain dead population do you have to have completely ignore a blood smattered girl smash into people with another girl sprinting behind her with a knife? I get the GOT universe is supposed to be like a middle schooler's edgy fantasy but there's a point of absurdity.
>>
>>70774330
>Tullys
>northerners
>>
>>70774906
>The Mountain got his shit fucked up and completely eviscerated earlier, and now he's murdering people for Cersei.
a dude that practices banned arts worked hard to put him back together. With Arya it was just "I'm good at this because I am". They worked harder with one story. I'll let you choose.
>>
>>70774190
well, my lungs aren't
>>
>>70774906
how about arya just shows up at the bastardbowl and kills everyone?
>lol just leave your logic at the door m8 XDD it's a fantasy show
you're a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>70774825
>>Blackfish goes from legendary warrior to bumbling old man with a metal stick
When did this happen?
>>
>>70774825
>a organization of assassins

It's only one assassin now that Arya killed the Waif.

They clearly work like Siths in the show.
>>
>>70774906
>neckbeards

"HURR IF YOU DUN AGREE WIF ME UR UGLY :("
>>
>>70775037

>be me
>a merchant in Braavos
>selling fresh fruit
>some girl tumbles all over my wares
>all my wares are now rolling down the steps of Braavos
>valar motherfuckers
>girl looks like she's bleeding from the gut
>some psycho bitch seems to be chasing her
>fuck it, I'm picking up my damn pears
>such is life in Braavos
>>
>>70774906
Dave, you really need to stop posting. you're not fixing anything.
>>
>>70774920

The point I was making is that you're another mindless cunt with no real sense of depth or cognitive ability to grasp the fucking show even without the attachment it has to the books. Just another casual shit poster that has to find anything and everything it can to gripe about in a desperate attempt to separate yourself from the larger majority that undoubtedly agrees this is, if not the best show, the best one out right now.

The insignificant shit you're bringing to light just shows the limited amount of critical thinking you're capable of to even find something critique-worthy in the poor efforts of a few 'haha, that was a clever stab, this guy is kinda funny' comments from an anonymous audience.

The real shit bag here sir, is you. Please, I can't wait for next week to fish through the garbage of empty criticism where yours will no doubt on the same piece of toilet paper and flushed out and the others roll their eyes and waste their time responding to your child-like bitching.

Sit the fuck down on a splintered chair and catch and infection.
>>
>>70774906
Stop excusing terrible writing because its fantasy. The fact that people are upset about it is a testament to how it is bad.

There could have been way better writing within the fantasy to get Arya out of the situation she was in, but we got this.

Admit it, if she wasn't a main character and she was a random soldier in a battle WITH ARMOR on fighting that person stabbed that way would never get up in the battle. It's just dumb, it breaks the immersion especially when other characters have died from less than that.

I disagree.
>>
>>70771259
starks breh B)
>>
>>70774962
Yes
>>
>>70775158
>>70775037

speaking of this, where the fuck are the guards? I get everybody may be scared of "faceless man" business but even as just background wallpaper there have been literally no signs of any sort of law or order in this shitty dirty street city
>>
>>70775190

Sweet boy, tell me how much of a good writer Robert Jordan is.
>>
>>70775223
You mother fucker, that's too far
>>
>>70775175
>>>/reddit/

you actually had me arguing with you for a bit, but you're straight up just baiting and acting autistic on purpose now and it's obvious
>>
File: 1372534503796.jpg (100 KB, 855x720) Image search: [Google]
1372534503796.jpg
100 KB, 855x720
Clegane survived a worse fate, why can't she be inmortal too?
>>
100% serious, what was the point of her getting stabbed at all? There was no cool resolution with her getting healed, she reunites with actress lady who is promptly murdered. Why not just have Arya and the waif have a proper fight instead of an episode and a half of pointless filler?
>>
>>70775097
You are wildly blowing this out of proportion because this board is convincing you that this is a show-breaking mistake, and that as long as you agree with their meme-wielding authority (and potential majority), everything that you say, regardless of how dismissive and ill-supported it is, is correct.

And I don't know what I'm talking about?
Try again.

>>70775059
Rewatch the season. They did the build up. They did the progression of ability. They showed that she excelled at the craft; she demonstrated monstrous amounts of will and capability. Now, even at her best, I admit she didn't entirely best the Waif.

The failing here was the Waif's obsession with Arya's advancements. The writers worked to emphasize that her jealousy, her envy, and her resentment was blinding her. That's why she was so flagrant about her execution. Why she always held a smug grin.
There isn't a writer in the world that would have let the Waif come out of that room alive, having developed her like that.

So please understand my failure to comprehend this illogical groupthink going on along this board. Did you all honestly not see this coming?

It's fucking entertainment, and you come back every week. This episode was fun as fuck. Stop acting like you're better than it.

See you next week.
Faggot.
>>
File: le racism meme.png (395 KB, 819x750) Image search: [Google]
le racism meme.png
395 KB, 819x750
>>70771445

>Ugly people aren't human
>>
>>70775300
because both Sandors were nursed back to health after a long time and received attention pretty quickly
>>
I'd have been fine with her surviving the gut wound if it wasn't for all that fucking running. If you're giving a character a gut wound, have her ACT LIKE SHE'S GOT A GUT WOUND. It's all I ask.

It would also give you a much more tense "chase", with the waif not running after her like a Terminator but stalking her through a crowd wearing different faces like a faceless man ought to do, while Arya stumbles through the crowds paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>70771259
>get appendicitis
>have emergency surgery
>can barely walk straight for 3 days even though I was patched up completely
>there are around 9 layers between your skin and your gastric tract
>arya was nearly disemboweled and could get out of bed and run
BRAVO D&D
>>
>>70775366

Hound stayed half dead for days though.
>>
>>70775398
Were you hopped up on opium, though?
>>
>>70775270

Could say the same to you. But I just posted too fast without a grammatical proofread because your bitching looks like every third post about this season, every sunday night, for the past 8 weeks about this show and it's just dragging on with no intellectual backbone.
>>
>>70775347
>Rewatch the season
no. the problem isn't with the whole story, its with the ending. You brought up the mountain, they had a good story for how he came back to life. With Arya the reasoning was that a lady that stabs someone a lot must also have enough experience with wounds to repair them like a surgeon.
>>
>>70775428
>IM ON PAINKILLERS BITCH
fuck off
>>
>>70771259
the knife disappears altogether if you watch that scene again, and then shows up back in the waifs hand.
>>
>>70775428
Well yes but still when you are bedridden even for 2 days you are fucked.
>>
>>70775398

The better question is, when you went into surgery, were dragons flying around? or ice zombies? or

you know what, forget it. Taking this show way too fucking seriously.

Last time I checked GoT wasn't Stories of the ER
>>
File: Roose.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Roose.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>the city of D&D
>>
>>70775190
>terrible writing

Well, I can't convince you that it's not terrible. Art is subjective. What's engrossing for me may be repulsive to you. So I'm not going to sit here and try and convince you that this was objectively quality stuff.

But it is one of the most successful television shows in the world, vetted by one of the biggest television companies in the world, garnering an insane audience with the employ of thousands of people dedicating insane amounts of resources to its success and constant evaluation.

So, if you want to dismiss this as trite, trailer trash, which seems to be the most popular movement in this thread, then go right ahead.

But I liked it. The Waif was a smug little cunt that was consumed by her ego. She was caught up in her feelings; she hated how Arya made her feel. She was jealous. Envious. Smug. And, most of all, petty. When that light went out, she was fucked. Basically baited her own death-- from the writers, from the Gods, whatever.

No way was she cut out for the faceless men.

Was extremely satisfying to me.
>>
>>70775438
you have autism
>>
>>70771259
I'm just fucking glad that all the retarded redditors finally got BTFO.
>le Arya is le waif XD XD isnt this theory just mindblowing? XD
People are so fucking unimaginative.
>>
>>70775526
You know suspension of disbelief does not work that way.
>>
>>70775441
>no.

So you are being blatantly dismissive.
Not wasting my time.
>>
File: 1461570316704.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461570316704.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
Why didn't he just parkour out of there?
>>
>>70774209
>LSH was forgotten
Dude she's the season 6 ender.
>>
>>70775567
and you have microcephaly
>>
File: 1439048823365.jpg (144 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1439048823365.jpg
144 KB, 572x303
>>70771259
>See how she goes from being secretive to walking around in the open without even having her sword on her
>Think it's probably Jaqen H'ghar or some faceless man wearing Arya's face either to save her or as a test to the Waif's ability to be no one by killing Arya quickly and not holding a grudge
>Instead of something cool like this happening she literally just survives for no reason
>Her walking around with her guard and no sword has no explanation other than bad writing
>>
>>70771259
You retards still haven't realized that this series isn't supposed to be realistic?
>>
>>70775526
The point you seem to be missing is that if they acrually used a supernatural explanation, people would have been largely fine with it. If they came up with a clever explanation it could have actually been a cool moment. Instead they don't even bother and basically assume their audience is too dumb to know what a mortal wound looks like.
>>
>>70775587
Are you saying Arya isn't the waif? Then what the fuck just happened?
>>
>>70771463
This obviously.
>>
>>70775679
This. If that actress pulled out some bag and said "these are ancient senzu bean" then that would have been a better explanation than "I used to stab people and patch them up again"
>>
>>70775698
A real person tried to kill Arya. She lost and is now dead.
>>
>>70771463
I assumed this but then wouldn't that make her a shitty faceless man for holding a grudge like that?
>>
>>70771463
I don't get how people are not getting this. The waif obviously wasn't out to kill her quickly. She'd have slit her throat if she was.
>>
>>70775679

>Bran falling some 2-3 stories from a window
>Sandor bleeding out to death after being thrown down the side of a cliff
>The Mountain being poisoned and brought back as a Frankenstein with red eyes

I just.....why? THIS detail, and you're using that as your argument point.

If you're going to bitch, at least be consistent.
>>
>>70775156
I like to imagine this commenter as a 15 year old white boy that's forced to join a debate team by his black step-dad, and instead of thinking things through he just starts spouting memes every chance he gets on the public stage.

The memeing is real cute kid :)
>>
i guess i was the only who laughed when she jumped over the wall and landed on all fours and got up like it was nothing.
>>
>>70775764
Except all of them ended up fucked up nearly beyond repair. The hound even has a slight limp.

Except Arya is pretty much 100% after a day of lying in bed.
>>
>>70775758
Why would you think that? How do you explain the mortal wounds etc?
>>
>>70775610
sorry i didn't address every line of your post, as I said the Waif was hardly the issue. Making the actress a surgeon because "fuck who else will do it?" was some lazy and stupid shit.
>>
I think what everyone is missing here is that she is doing what she has to in order to survive. Stomach wound or not, her choices are: run, fight or die. Adrenaline puts a fire in you that lets you act in a way that is not sustainable in the long term. And I think it shows on Arya by the end of the chase that her body is giving out.
>>
>>70775764
>Bran spent weeks/months at death's door nursed by a maester and his mother at all moments
>Sandor spent weeks at death's door nursed by the priest
>Mountain died and was brought back by black magic
>Arya gets stitched up by a domestic abuser and then parkours her way across a city with no discernible discomfort the very next day

One of these is not like the others.
>>
>>70775818
Them Stark's be toff,
>>
>>70775832

I didn't notice any limping.
>>
>>70775850
She shouldn't have been able to even get out of bed in the first place, before the adrenaline
>>
>>70775889
The limp was healed by walking barefoot for two days. Everyone knows that's how you get rid of a limp from a broken leg.
>>
>>70775872

Then continue to nit pick why a fantasy series isn't like real life.

You'll be back, just like everyone else, every Sunday, and next year, every Sunday, with something else to complain about.

Just like a nagging gf.
Go on then....
>>
>>70775872
Not to mention
>The Hound is a 6'6" knight
>Arya is a little girl
>>
>>70775872
>not of them had potions

Milk of the poppie bitches. Shit is fire.
>>
>>70775889
>>70775946
Yeah the limp was scrapped because they couldn't have the guy limping the rest of the show.
>>
>>70772525
Nah, it looked like she got stabbed real deep, not to mention the waif twisting it in
>>
>>70775833
Look I get it, you subscribed to the theory. You thought that the glib facsimile of the hack bait and switch writing of D&D could pass as something for an otherwise boring and uneventful plotline.
>>
Holy fuck if the last couple episodes aren't any better than this I legit have no reason to watch game of thrones, just read the next book and hope its actually good

its pretty clear at this point D&D were running solely on gurms quality and once that gave out all they could come up with on their own was this shit. Arya's entire sequence was unbelievably bad. Clegane is nothing but memespouting. The plot is going nowhere and they are spending 20-30 minutes per episode on muh quirky jokes because its all filler, then major characters die offscreen and we get a 5 minute sequence of someone just saying "Oh he died lmao". the whole arya storyline AND dorne AND riverrun were all complete fuckups

were any episodes from 1-5 as weak as this? I'm trying to remember, fill me in if anyone can
>>
>complaining about realism
>in a show with dragons
>>
>>70774906
It needs to make sense within its own story.

They all needed to do some kind of magic hover hand healing thing or evil scientist thing to perform the magic that got the results you're talking about.

With arya she gets "healed" by some woman who stabbed her husband a lot...and he didnt die from intestinal perforation because...? And then arya somehow wins a fight even though she ripped it open and was probably bleeding out.

If you're gonna hand wave everything away as lol magic then there's no tension since the entire cast can be literally immortal at any moment for no reason.
>>
>>70776033
>just read the next book

uh anon......
>>
>>70775968
>Fuck off you'll watch it anyways
ah, here we go, the tried and true comfort blanket of anyone who defends horseshit
>>
>>70776033
Anon this is the next book
>>
>>70775834
Is it?
Given the perils that we've seen of Westeros over these six seasons-- the show provides a 40-50 year old woman that has somehow survived all of that madness, posing as an extremely gifted actress. She showcases high amounts of ability and knowledge of the human condition, is extremely personable, etc. Most of all, she's decently beautiful.

Now, given these factors, with a strong emphasis on the hardcore RAPE-VIOLENCE world of Westoros, you can't believe that a weathered woman would have at some point learned how to patch wounds?

It's not exactly character-breaking. Not really at all.

But a person that doesn't want to enjoy something will always find a way not to. So hey, do you.
>>
HAAHHAHA THIS SHOW HAS NO SALVATION AT THIS POINT HAHHAHA ITS RUINED HAHAH BRAVOOO D&D HAHAH BRAAVOOOO
>>
>>70776055
>>70776083
no it isn't
half the plot points won't even be shared
all the failed executions of the show will be up in the air again, grrm can do a good job on them or fuck it up again
D&D are clearly rushing this show and trimming out as much as they can to condense towards a quick conclusion, whereas gurm will spend pages describing roast capons and lemon cakes
>>
>>70775978
That only helps against pain, not from tearing your stitches running about town or from contracting sepsis from wallowing in a filthy canal and never changing your clothes.
>>
Who fucking cares about Arya when all the Brotherhood focus episode basically guarantees Lady Stoneheart's inclusion?
>>
>>70776091
>So hey, do you
you talk cooler than the kids in that mayo commercial
>>
>>70776065
And it's worked, because most of you have been bitching for eons, and yet, here you are....
>>
>>70776048
hand waving realism away is fine as long as there is character in the show to do the actual hand waving. in a world of magic and dragons people can still die from getting gutted. if the stage actress turned out to be a cleric who casted heal on her and said "hey take it easy with some delicious opium while my spell does its work" this thread wouldn't exist.
>>
>>70776033
Was about to rant myself but you summed up my thoughts well enough. This season is the worst yet given the fact that it had so much potential. It's like everyone and everything is le tired and lethargically wallowing through the shitty script and direction.
>>
so was that entire assassin organization just two people?
>>
>>70776224
This exactly. If she was a priestess or something and prayed to the lord of light for healing power, it would have made more sense
>>
>>70776189

It doesn't, not 100% Beric has to die for LSH to be alive unless they rewrote it.
>>
>>70776026
>Look I get it, you subscribed to the theory.

I only 'subscribe to the theory' because of this episode. How do you explain the events that occurred in this episode unless they were the same person all along?
>>
Am I the only one who heard "No trial by combat"

Because now, no cleganebowl
>>
>>70776189
who cares about what twists and turns the plot takes if the show is shot like fucking shit?
this episode was almost unwatchable. Its bad enough the plot is clearly moving slowly because D&D were just buying a year without knowing where to take it with winds of winter not being done yet, but its so fucking badly directed and poorly scripted now its an unwatchable mess

this show has long since jumped the shark
>>
>>70775355
Except attractive aboriginals do not exist. The only passible ones are heavily mixed.
>>
>>70776244
This. The actors themselves seem misaligned and are probably disappointed.insecure in whats being given to them and it shows.
>>
>>70774666
It just showcases how much the show has degenerated since season 1.

In one of the early interviews Maisie said that D&D insisted she do everything with her left hand even though she was naturally right handed, and would do re-shoots if she did even the smallest mistake.

Come season 6, nobody gives a shit
>>
>>70775890
She was sewn up and had a chance to sleep. Given the circumstances, I think anyone would have been out of that bed like a rocket. I don't care if their stomach was on fire. They would have done exactly what arya did. She fell apart by the end, especially after she reopened the wounds, but I don't find the fact that she was able to force herself to run unbelievable at all.
>>
what the fuck is going on with jaqen / waif / etc
didn't they literally make a plot point in the last season that the faceless men were interchangeable and that jaqen and the waif were just the same person or cycling through the same people, different members of the faceless men wearing those two faces?
like jaqen drinks poison, arya turn saround, and now the waif becomes jaqen, because he's "No one", just someone wearing the jaqen face, now someone else wears it, lalala

so what the fuck was going on this season where the waif is suddenly a single character whos on a vendetta and jaqen is now the mentor or whatever? Did the showwriters decide the old plot was too complicated for american retards?
>>
>>70776051
Well, that's where the suspension of disbelief has to be engaged.

When Arya gets stabbed, it's our responsibility to NOT engage the visual as absolute law-- but rather, an interpretation of the script from the director. All that matters is that Arya was stabbed, but they weren't lethal wounds.

The issue that you have isn't with the writing, it's with the portrayal, the direction. It didn't LOOK like something she could walk away from...from which even more issues arise; the length of the blade, if it's dull, sharp, whether or not you're a surgeon, EMT, have any medical training, know the entirety of all human experience in terms of lethal wounds, and more.

"The deed is everything" - Nietzsche.

Don't let the details destroy you. Everything you need is there. Just enjoy it.
>>
>>70775759
>>70771463
is the waif really facelessman? she looks and acted like she was a senior apprentice or something similar, killing arya might have been her last test which is why jaqen tell Arya she has become no one after killing the waif? wild guess from a showfag
>>
>>70776267
Gotta get the Star Wars crowd.
>>
>>70776473
>Did the showwriters decide the old plot was too complicated for american retards?

Yes.
Or at least not digestible for a primetime television show.
They probably figured that having it this way would be far more entertaining.
>>
>>70776189
I'm not getting my hopes up but I'd love for this to be true. Notice how Catelyn has been discussed and mentioned by name more in the past couple episodes than pretty much the last three seasons combined.
>>
>>70776559
Edmure also said he's been held captive for YEARS.

She's rotten old bones filled with green mud.
>>
>>70776473
the faces stuff reminded me alot of the stones from stargate sgu, a plot device that can only end in a mess.
>>
>>70776473
>>70776545
it's because it's hard to feel a connection with someone when there are countless copies of them. D&D knew this so they just decided to concrete these characters, since normal viewers would be turned off knowing that the cool badass Jaqen met at Haerenhall was probably some random assassin and may not even have been in the temple the entire time Arya was there.
>>
>>70776590
...is that a fucking koth reference?
>>
>>70776470
This. Andrenaline in the face of death is a hell of a thing. A man once ran the length of 1 and a quarter city blocks on fire before slowing to crawl and finally giving out.
>>
WHAT IF ARYA IS WAIF AND HER ASSIGNMENT WAS TO BE ARYA STARK
>>
>>70776545
how can they just make plot points and then drop them and forget about them
where the fuck is gendry

none of this makes any fucking sense, the faceless men aren't any more than 2 dimensional boogeymen at this point OH THERES A MURDEROUS MEAN ASSASSIN AFTER U ARYA XDXDD

what happened to the whole death cult worshipping the many faced god by absolute devotion to being interchangeable nobodies with no personality, abandoning the self, and being so skilled hitmen they leave no trace and are never seen?

all that buildup with jaqen in the first few seasons, then the reveal that they're literally swapping places and no one is specific, then its all dropped and arya is chased by the terminator in a god awful scene out of a bollywood low budget flick and commits offscreen death #14572
>>
>>70776626
but whats even left when we just abandon the source material and forget what the faceless men are all about? we spent so many episodes learning their ways and probing their secrets and then its handwaved
>>
>>70774242
>You just have to find something to bitch about?
it takes no effort to find problems in the show these days

>You're still gonna watch the show.

Absolutely. We are witnessing a series nosedive. This will be remembered.
>>
File: 1277388784019.png (295 KB, 398x368) Image search: [Google]
1277388784019.png
295 KB, 398x368
>>70775654
Exactly my thoughts. And to think I gave D&D the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>70776718
I was thinking this before. The show is becoming more streamlined for the non bookreaders and idiot crowd to digest. What use to be 5 different plots in 1 episode is down to 2, with more and more people being killed off to make the plotlines more simple to understand with minimal thought.

>>70776776
There is nothing left. It's fucked up and I hope the book does it more justice.
>>
>>70776372
>this show has long since jumped the shark
More like jumped the Stark M I rite?
But for serious
GoT: Brotherhood when?
>>
>>70775784
autism
>>
>Thoros of Myr has a skullet manbun

Fuck's sake, Thoros. Get your shit together.
>>
>>70771259
>Show becomes highly popular due to its 'nobody is safe, no plot armor is thick enough, you like him/her probably gonna die' attitude
>Show catch up and go beyond source material
>What do you know, people can be brought from the death
>Female characters get unreal plot armor
>You've major characters die of a boar tusk to the gut, beheading, multiple stab wounds, pregnant double stabbing, arrow to the chest, head explosion, multiple stab wounds(again),burnt,eaten alive....
>Now you can see them survive fire and stabs... Thanks D&D!
>>
Why the fuck was Arya walking around unarmed and making herself a big target in the last episode ? Why in the fuck did she look so relaxed ?

Why the fuck did she stash needle in some random house and then went walking around the city when she should know they'd send an assassin.

How the fuck did Arya beat the Waif, when she was clearly inferior in every single scene they've been in, and then still manages to beat her while injured at the point of barely being able to walk.
>>
>>70776590
We also haven't seen the BWB in years, what's your point?
>>
>>70776718
Well, it hasn't been proven that Jaqen is one person, technically.

We can assume the Waif is dead, due to the fact that she was so extremely emotionally charged, and in-learning.

But with Jaqen, he has proven himself to be truly faceless. For all we know, he only keeps that name/face for the sake of Arya. For all we know, he was sent by the many faced God all that time ago to lead Arya down this entire path, planning from the start which face to use to recruit her and gain her trust.

He uses the face to leverage familiarity-- or THEY do. Perhaps multiple people pose as Jaqen, for the entire idea is that he's not a person, but an act. An idea. Another step in Arya's education.

So don't lose faith. He's still a terrifyingly OP character. Might even be a literal, omniscient God.
>>
What the fuck was the point of the Blackfish story? They invested a lot of screen time for basically nothing.
>>
>>70776960
i think thats the point
this show is a soap opera
>>
>>70776960
> They invested a lot of screen time for basically nothing.
FILLER
>>
>>70776911
stop applying logic and leave it at door and just turn your brain off :^)
>>
>>70776911
Because Arya beat the waif on her own terms. She learned to fight the waif without sight and she is also trained in fencing. I've never seen the waif practice blind nor with a sword. She was out of her element.
>>
>>70776960
>invested a lot of screen time for basically nothing.

see also: every episode this year.
>>
>>70776936
ya but d+d write the show now. i dont expect that kind of depth or thought
>>
>>70777058
>and leave it at door
ledor
>>
>>70776936
but the waif literally becomes jaqen in the episode where jaqen drinks poison and arya loses her vision
it SHOWS that they're interchangeable, the same person. The waif becomes jaqen, the black dude becomes jaqen, jaqen becomes the waif, etc, there might be 2 or 20 or 200 faceless men passing through the temple
and the waif was one of them

you're trying to apply some clever plot trickery logic to this show just like all the redditors who thought arya being right handed was now some plot point that she's really a faceless man posing as arya or whatever other bollucks. Occams razor was right: D&D are just incompetent writers and there was no grand conspiracy or cleverness, jaqen is just one guy, waif is now just one girl, waif died, jaqen is back to being some dude and will be forgotten, arya got up after being eviscerated no problemo and did parkour and killed a faceless man and they let her walk out as arya stark because eh who gives a shit this show makes zero fucking sense anymore

none of the characters are acting logically the plot goes nowhere everyone dies offscreen and worse episode ever
>>
>>70775328
What was the point of the entire faceless men arc ?

All it did was give Arya non-specific training. Which obviously means Arya will gradually pull abilities out of her ass whenever convenient now.
>>
File: 1465209858558.png (602 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1465209858558.png
602 KB, 963x720
>>70775355
Wait a minute. If ugly people arent human, then does that mean 98% of 4chan(especially /pol/) is also subhuman?
>>
>>70777088
>the only plot point they added in the entire episode that has any justification
>occupies exactly 1 second of showtime

i mean shit nigga
they could have had arya practicing her warg abilities and then defeat the waif by warging a nearby cat, or they could have played up her blind abilities and showed some glimpses of the fight scene in the dark and used camera trickery to make it possible to film

instead they showed arya close her eyes and cut a candle and that was it
>>
>>70776960
I don't know Anon, I guess I can think of some reasons:
>Tully is a Great House, one of the 7 and this a major turning point for their story
>A shift in Jaime's character, showing it in an exposition that he is
>Starks failed again on gathering soldiers
>More power to King's Landing, making the final boss land harder to reclaim

Need any more?
>>
>>70774229
>filler
Yes anon because every other fight scene is just filler.
>>
>>70775526
What about how nearly every time a character is hurt they keep the injury? Ned got stabbed in the leg and was crippled for longer than it took Arya to recover from multiple stabs to the gut.
>>
>>70776911
>>70777088
The real question is.. Who was changing and lighting the candles inside? I wouldn't make this question if the chase happened at night, but it seems pretty odd that candles were lit inside a place that clearly seemed vacant. And if the answer is "arya did it" , how? does she carry a lighter from the future?
>>
>>70777225
Tully remains irrelevant, Jaime has always been in love with Cersei and nothing in King's Landing changed except for rip Cleganebowl. On top of that Arya's three season long arc ended with basically nothing.
>>
>>70777208
I bet you think Hitchcock is a hack.
>>
>>70775618
Kek
underrated post
>>
>>70774645
I was honestly disappointed that she didnt do a ninja run..
>>
>>70775762
you can stab someone in the gut and make sure they die but make it last a while. Waif did not do this.
>>
>>70771259

This season is literally the worst season of the series, and this last episode was the worst episode of the season.
>>
>>70777225
Plot-wise, no one gives a shit about the Tullys, outside of Catelyn. We already knew the Starks weren't going to get Tully allies as soon as Tommen sent his personal bitch Jaime to reclaim it. They could've just off-screened this whole thing.
>>
>>70775968
Just because I watch a show doesn't mean I can't point out flaws in the show.
>>
>>70771259
Just gonna say random shit here

Wat if Arya killed Arya and gave Arya`s face to faceless god?

Cuz i think lady crane was going to poison her (Arya), and the blonde girl (Arya) Save her (Arya)
>>
>>70777366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUyrRn-9rEQ#t=1m48s

fight scene entirely in the dark yet with good cinematography
I think that anyone who says "Oh we can't do that so we'll just cut it entirely" is bad at their job. They could have done it cleverly, if they were clever.

somehow contrive a scenario where a light is intermittent. There you go.
>>
>>70777324
>Tullys are irrelevant
>But Greyjoys and Dorne are
>>
>>70776960
For the proverbial "What about x, y, or z?"
>Where's Gendry
>Stannis isn't really dead, right?
>Why aren't these houses or these people being mentioned

D&D are probably just spreading the PB all over the bread
>>
>>70776211
And you're still a massive virgin.
>>
>>70774645
I was kind of disappointed with this episode as I was watching it and thinking gee these are some copouts
but then we hit that chase scene and I just laughed and realized how absurdly fucking bad this show has become

I'm really surprised they gave that sequence the green light and didn't spend more time reshooting or whatever, it should have been immediately apparent on set just how retarded that was
>>
>>70774645
>like the terminator
exactly what I was thinking. There should have been some explosions as Arya jump onto to those stairs.
>>
>>70777457
Both are potential ally plots for Dany. On top of that, both have characters that have been flourished for several seasons. Tullys were a literally who until this season.
>>
>>70772350
Or, it's as lethal as the shitty writing needs it to be for that particular scene.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1441167420090.gif (103 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1441167420090.gif
103 KB, 458x438
>Hey Varys, remember how dark and ominous we made the Red Priestess seem when she seemed to know everything about your past? Even down to the occult and spell?
>Lol i'm sure you forgot, because why else would you go off BACK to westeros, where you know youll be hunted and sought out, and not you know, use your informants and connections to pry out the info the priestess was taunting you with
>>
>>70772350

Bullshit! Why are you on this Fucking forum if you're a resident!?
>>
this show is ending end with queen dany stronk womym don't need no man isn't it?
>>
>>70777456
>entirely in the dark
>illumination from multiple electronic devices
>characters clearly using their sense of sight, having sufficient lighting to see
>citing skyfall as an example of cinematography worthy of replication
>>
>>70776668
Stop, Drop, and Roll dude. Jesus, no wonder they teach us that shit in kindergarten.
>>
>>70775762
>>70777384
She killed the lady actress (a full grown woman, taller and probably stronger than arya) in like 3 seconds flat, she literally left her laying on the floor like Regan from the exorcist. How or why she failed to do the same with Arya at the bridge? beats me.
>>
>>70776687
this makes more sense than what happened
>>
>>70777693
She wanted to torture arya, god knows why, but never really got to get in close enough to beat her senseless, she always ran when melee was about to go down
>>
>>70777645
>citing skyfall as an example of cinematography worthy of replication
and that fight scene was well done even if the rest of the movie was trash

arya and the waif could have had their fight scene in the baths they literally walked through in that same sequence, with her materializing out of the mist to strike
or they could have made it night time in braavos, with the only illumination coming from a signal fire on the titan of braavos, and she gets chased around it for all I care

there are more ways to contrive a light source than just electronics
>>
>>70774645
It was really cheesy. Had me laughing desu. Is that what they were going for?
>>
File: 1379317726323.gif (457 KB, 320x193) Image search: [Google]
1379317726323.gif
457 KB, 320x193
>>70771259

>Jon Snow realizes exile is not the best choice for him. Despite being the ugly step-child, just another grunt, or a resented voice of reason, he finally begins to embrace the role of leader.
>Sansa begins as a typical clueless teenager. He journey is awful, but suddenly develops some diplomatic skill. He goals are clearly defined.
>Arya leaves home, gets lost, decides to become an invulnerable assassin, gets bored and decides to go home
>>
File: FRS574SHMVJAYBV.MEDIUM.jpg (19 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
FRS574SHMVJAYBV.MEDIUM.jpg
19 KB, 400x299
>>70777752
>She wanted to torture arya, god knows why,
pfft its almost like you expected characters to have motivations for their actions
this is D&D you know right

someone flipped the switch on the waif
>>
>>70774645

The whole time I kept thinking "why does she fucking kill her already?" Instead we got the tired cliche of "lol she ded anyway, let me casually let her get away and give her time to recover"
>>
Dragons, tree creatures, ice monsters, giants, dire wolves, multiple corpses have been reanimated multiple ways, etc, etc.

Yes, she is indestructible. Shut the fuck up, you moronic child.
>>
File: 58f.jpg (103 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
58f.jpg
103 KB, 907x718
waif killed arya and ripped her own face off and became her, now waif is no one

screenshot this
>>
>>70776474
Yeah, but everything they established prior is also there, and when what was contradicts what is going on at the moment it fails to raise any sense of suspense or tension
>>
>>70774645
I wish it was the Naruto run with the arms pointed out behind her. That would have at least made it entertaining.
>>
>>70777929
>I don't know what suspension of disbelief is

shows have to be consistent within their own logic
the show has giants and we accept there are giants so they can rip someones face off and thats just fine
but arya is just a human girl and someone gained comic book superpowers of endurance, healing factor and hand to hand combat that isn't consistent with everything we learned about her in the past 6 seasons
>>
>>70777569
Dude's going back to Westeros to betray Dany, now that she meddling with filthy magicians.
>>
>>70777942
No.

Arya injured and subdued Waif.

Gave her medicine from Lady Crane to make her sleepy.

Made Waif tell her what Jaqen wanted Waif to do to Arya.

Took the head of Lady Crane to Jaqen and pretended to be Waif.
>>
>>70778052
This.

The last person to get stabbed in the gut a bunch of times was Jon Snow and he died and it took magic to bring him back.

Arya was shown stabbed multiple times in a vital area of the body and survives somehow with some milk of the poppy and some sleep.
>>
>>70777770
>contrive a light source
You're missing an important plot point.
>>
>>70777598
he might be lying but you can literally google gunshot wound to the head survivor in google and get a fuckload of results
>>
>>70778176
He was stabbed multiple times, with the killing stroke being straight in the heart
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.