[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only people who would get offended by a movie who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: Zootopia.jpg (181 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia.jpg
181 KB, 675x1000
The only people who would get offended by a movie who's message is to be tolerant and understanding of others are the people who know they aren't.

If you thing this movie is propaganda because of a simple positive message that every human being should be striving for anyway, you're offended because of your own insecurity, plain and simple.
>>
>tolerance and understanding are "positive" messages
Except that's just an opinion and a pretty uninformed one. I know this is just bait though so well done.
>>
>>70765499
>Having a dislike for understanding things

What
>>
File: To-catch-A-Preditor.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
To-catch-A-Preditor.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
>>70765445
true, I hate organizations that try to punish and humiliate people for their differences and I can't believe stuff like this still gets applauded today.

pic defintley related, I can't believe public control of sexual preferences still goes on today
>>
>>70765560
You obviously meant "understanding" in the leftist sense of the word. I.e for one to "cuck" oneself.
>>
>>70765499
What?

I guess in a philosophical sense it is, but that's like saying rape being bad is a matter of opinion. It technically is but as a species I think one of our strengths is understanding when things cause harm to others and making an effort to stop it. If we willingly don't do this we're intentionally dumbing ourselves down.
>>
>>70765691
I'm not the OP. And I can't even screenshot it to prove it because you didn't even directly reply to his post with yours.

>Understanding things makes you a cuck

You've huffed one too many memes today buddy.
>>
>>70765445
I wouldn't be so offended if the movie didn't suck so hard
>>
>>70765776
There's a difference between concept of understanding and "understanding": the leftist act.
>>
>>70765796
How good or bad the movie is, is irrelevant to it's message. How good or bad the movie is, is in fact a matter of opinion. But being a decent human being isn't. If you intentionally subscribe to racism, sexism, or any other prejudice based generalizations, you're a piece of shit as a human being, period.
>>
>>70765930
From my perspective racism is a positive thing. It's a natural defense mechanism to keep our societies strong, united and pure.
>>
>>70765853
Please tell me how the movie's message makes the distinction between the two? How do you come to the conclusion that the message is leftist bullshit vs a simple message about not being an asshole to others?
>>
>>70766028
Only a primitive mind would think we need our societies to be divided in the first place. What's wrong with having a unified world? What's wrong with having an entire species that's "strong" and "unified"?
>>
>>70766035
I haven't seen the movie. I don't propaganda filled kiddy flicks. There is literally nothing wrong with being an "asshole" to others. Harsh truth but not everybody is equal. Some are just better human beings than others, it's pure genetics.
>>
>>70766101
Some people are better than others. Statistical data bears that out. The strong should not hold themselves back to appease the weak. There is strength in pushing the weak away or destroying them even. I am part of a smart, beautiful race. Why should I debase myself and my society by "understanding" (i.e turning a blind eye to the crimes of) those who are just instrinsically worse than I am?
>>
>>70766163
Obvious bait.

But just in case you're actually that ignorant, when being an asshole equates to something as serious as someone's death, not because they were guilty of anything, but because of prejudices, then yes there is something wrong with it.

Also if you haven't seen the movie you shouldn't try to label it. That type of preconceived views on something without actually making an effort to understand it is exactly the type of shit that causes so many societal problems.
>>
>>70766101
>What's wrong with having an entire species that's "strong" and "unified"?
It's impossible and not worth striving for anyway. People in Pakistan and England aren't going to agree on enough to be governed by a single entity anytime soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x269
>>70766163
>I haven't seen the movie
>>
>>70766315
>People in Pakistan and England aren't going to agree on enough to be governed by a single entity anything
Get the genetic best to identify those with the best set of beliefs and then kill every single person who doesn't conform with those beliefs.
>>
>>70765445
THIS MOVIE IS VEGAN PROPAGANDA
GO SMOKE A CARROT
>>
>>70766311
>prejudices
Nope. This is when you reveal your emotion driven leftist mind. There is no emotion based around the quest for purity. It's all built on logic and fact. Except when you present those facts to the leftist, their emotional female minds shut down and block it all out.
>>
>>70766243
From a factual stand point, you are correct. But where your train of thought falls short is that you don't understand that many people fall into those different categories because of different life experiences, upbringing, environment. Not because of their choosing.

If you took a strong and successful individual, reset him to birth, but placed him in a different environment, it's very likely he would end up very different. As such, holding this against people who didn't really have complete control over their lives, especially during upbringing, is ignorant.
>>
Nigger if your message is whites eat grass niggers eat meat and dindu nuffin but hey they still eat meat because bath salt and drugs wtf, then YOU and whoever is in charge of Disney currently have a problem because dude that shit is brain-meltingly bad.
>>
>>70766315
But the people of Pakistan will continue to invade England with the overt support of the British globalist government
>>
>>70766101
Can a community decide that it doesn't want to share their destiny with another?
>>
File: 1465699084701.png (712 KB, 724x530) Image search: [Google]
1465699084701.png
712 KB, 724x530
>>70765445
The problem is that in real life not everyone is nice but misunderstood. Sometimes being understanding and not having prejudice allows people to exceed expectations, but more often than not, it ends up someone CONFIRMING your previous judgement.
>>
>>70766586
Destroy pakistan. Then destroy every person in england who disagreed with the destruction of pakistan.
>>
File: fox_rabbit_campus_2004090414.jpg (252 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
fox_rabbit_campus_2004090414.jpg
252 KB, 1000x667
>>70766620
>>
>>70766369
If you don't understand that there are smart people at both sides of political issues, you are not in the smart people's club.
>>
>>70766438
I'm neither leftist or rightist, thanks. I don't subscribe to that kind of in-the-box thinking. I like to evolve my views along with my understanding of the world without being limited by simplistic categorization.

As for your idea of building things on logic and fact, that is absolutely absurd considering you don't even seem to have the logic necessary for deeper understanding of your surroundings.
>>
>>70766620
>>70766673
You were saying about "real life"?
>>
>>70766708
There's the "understanding" as cuckoldry buzzword again. "Understand" your enemy and you give him a chance to plant the dagger in your heart.
>>
>>70766602
Yes. But there's a difference between being in your corner and not bothering others, and justifying meddling with other peoples lives because they don't agree with your views.
>>
>>70766708
>I Am Baiting you.
Don't bite you dumb cunts.
>>
>>70766769
>Fearmongering
You probably shouldn't take random quotes as factual life lessons.
>>
>>70766790
EHm, sorry, but if the majority of a community (say, France) decides that they don't want to live under the "ONE EARTH GOVERNMENT", is the "one earth government" who is meddling with their lives.
>>
>>70766790
Why justify it? Just kill them. Secure your corner. Fan out and destroy everybody you meet. While you're contemplating the ethics of meddling with the lives of others I will have beat your nu-male skull in with a rock or some other blunt weapon and then you're dead and I eat your bread.
>>
>>70766882
Only if said one earth government goes after them for it. So you're assuming a bit too much there. Just because something is big and successful doesn't make them "the bad guys".
>>
>>70766915
That depends on what you value most out of your life I guess. If all you care about is survival (until you eventually die anyway), then sure. But I value working my brain and understanding the world I live in more. I gives me personal fulfillment and mastery of myself.
>>
File: Alexandra.jpg (361 KB, 1467x1509) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra.jpg
361 KB, 1467x1509
Hey OP, speaking of "understanding", you know what extremely-wealthy countries lie right next to Syria and other war-torn Middle Eastern nations, that could take in millions upon millions of refugees?

Oh? You DON'T know? Oh, well I believe I'll just have to go ahead and inform you.

Saudi Arabia and Israel.
>>
>>70767109
>Still baiting so obviously
>Still being engaged
DUMB
CUNTS
>>
>>70767238
This is true. But then, why would you want to follow bad examples of how to be a good nation? I'd rather lead the charge by doing the right thing and be an example to the world. Isn't that what America once stood for?
>>
>>70767238
>This guy's a douchebag and this guy's a douchebag, so you shouldn't blame me for being a douchebag too.
This is how sheep think. If you want to be a leader, you have to lead by example.
>>
File: Jay.jpg (38 KB, 251x296) Image search: [Google]
Jay.jpg
38 KB, 251x296
>>70767505
>"Lead by example"
>take in thousands of displaced shitskins for a bullshit reason
>accept their savage, uncivilized ways complacently because it's "politically-correct"

Wew lad.
>>
>>70767785
STOP RESPONDING TO OBVIOUS BAIT YOU DUMB CUNT
>>
File: Aidan.jpg (34 KB, 425x431) Image search: [Google]
Aidan.jpg
34 KB, 425x431
>>70767860
>obvious bait
>dumb cunt
>responding

Wew lad.
>>
>>70767785
>Be smart enough to understand not all are bad because some are bad
>Be empathetic enough to understand if the roles were reversed we would want another people to take us in
>Give those who never had the opportunity to be anywhere else, even if they wanted to, a chance to get integrated into our society
>Get kids who have nothing to do with anything out of harms way because that's what someone who isn't a soulless piece of shit would do

Wew lad.
>>
>>70766028
lol, you're so fucking stupid.
>>
File: Jim.jpg (148 KB, 761x757) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
148 KB, 761x757
>>70768046
Shitskins should stop fucking. Or the women should castrate the men. That's a bingo! No more shitskins to rape white women and steal white resources. Fuck the shitskins and fuck their children, too.

Wew lad.
>>
>>70765562
I JUST WANTED SOMETHING TO EAT
>>
>>70768046
Wow, an argument made of feelings. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said to me was, "I like Steven Universe"
>>
>>70768186
lol Just because you label something with a word and frame it like it's bad doesn't make it so.

But if you're going to sit there and tell me we shouldn't give a shit about dying kids because of "feelings", then you're an insecure dumbass who needs to grow up.
>>
>>70765445
>denouncing intolerance
>thereby being intolerant of intolerance

Wew lad
>>
>>70768186
Actually half that argument is pretty logical but you're probably too dumb to understand it.

An entire race isn't bad because some are bad. This is an obvious fact, nothing to do with feelings.

If my situation was less fortunate and my family was in a bad environment I would want others to help get them out of harms way. This is kind of obvious.
>>
>>70768419
Vicious circle fallacy. Doesn't hold any value in problem solving.
>>
>>70768640
Muslins religion make them intolerant by default

so people that are against muslins are just denouncing intolerance

that would make islamophobia a vicious circle fallacy
>>
>>70765445
>tolerance
There's that fucking word again...
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.