[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it confirmed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: clegane-bowl1.jpg (9 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
clegane-bowl1.jpg
9 KB, 286x300
Is it confirmed?
>>
reddit
>>
GET HYPE
>>
>>70763694
GET HYPE
>>
>>70763736
this
>>
Cleganebowl isn't happening in the books, and it isn't happening in the show.

Screenshot this comment fagbois.
>>
>>70764273
Are you implying George rr martin over burdened his story with too many peripheral characters that get in the way of the ones you actually like and then when he does get around to them he kills them off and then proceeds to make the character you didn't really like into more and more of an asshole so that you pray he kills that character off instead but he doesn't and you dont know why you fallow this story anymore except to see how it ends which will be disappointing judging from how trends appear to be running????
>>
>>70764504
>thegoyimknowshutitdown.png
>>
>>70763694
Tommen just dictated that trial by combat is forbidden in the seven kingdoms. Sandor just joined the brotherhood without banners. There ain't no cleganebowl happening.
>>
More like denied. He's going to go north and join Jon Snow
>>
Fast forward to 14:22
I repeat, start watching at 14:22
14:22
http://youtu.be/6lsOmZvdCeg
>>
File: 1My6RxW.jpg (20 KB, 317x400) Image search: [Google]
1My6RxW.jpg
20 KB, 317x400
>>70766440
this
FUCKING THIS
FUCK YUO D&D FUCK ALL OF YOU HBO
B
R
A
V
O
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.