[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was even the point of this movie? What was the message?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: love.jpg (17 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
17 KB, 300x450
What was even the point of this movie? What was the message?
>>
>>70760544

He thinks movies cure the cancer.
What a faggot.
>>
>>70760544
The message was pretty clear.
dick gets hard
Fappity fap
>>
>>70760544

You want a message?

Watch some pixar movies, kid.
>>
has anyone here ever had a threesome?
>>
>>70760734

Nope.

Just ask in /LGBT/
>>
>>70760544
The message was to my dick.
>>
the message was you take your GF to the theater to watch the movie together and then she gets horny and u fukk

sadly we will never know this feel
>>
https://youtu.be/JOKn33-q4Ao

Best use of license music ever in a film?
>>
>>70760544

Saw it in 3D.

Shit was glorious.
>>
The message is when your gf says she wants a threesome, she doesn't want you involved.
>>
>>70760544
>diamonds are a dick's best friend
>>
>>70760762
almost had one once but I fucked it up
>>
>>70760544
You could have a reactionnary reading of the film and think that it portrays how terrible and miserable "open" relationships are but it's the not the case. According to the cynical hedonist fuck that is Noe, everybody should fuck everybody and commitment is bad. So the film is pointless. It's not even exciting, it's just a depection of a "modern" """"""""""love""""""" story.
>>
>>70760734
Yes, but only one girl was involved.
>>
>People watching Gasper Noe for the plot

Does anyone on this board understand art?
>>
>>70761323
>Gaspar Noe
>Art

Well, Mistah! Ya dun goof'd
>>
>>70761323
he really is an empty hack. About to watch Irreversible tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.