[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exactly a year ago, this movie was released. Now that the dust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Jurassic-World-Trailer-Still-72.jpg (347 KB, 2830x1456) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic-World-Trailer-Still-72.jpg
347 KB, 2830x1456
Exactly a year ago, this movie was released.
Now that the dust has long settled, what are your thoughts on it?
>>
Meme world
>>
>>70756653
Pure kino
>>
Completely and utterly unremarkable
>>
>>70756653
A huge disappointment.
>>
>>70756653
It was a big dumb dinosaur flick. Exactly as I expected. I enjoyed watching it but I wouldn't watch it again
>>
>>70756653
>Now that the dust has long settled

just like Chris Pratts career.
>>
File: IanMalcolm - There it is.gif (2 MB, 390x205) Image search: [Google]
IanMalcolm - There it is.gif
2 MB, 390x205
>>70756653
I think that the franchise hasn't had anything interesting to say since the first one.
>>
>>70756653
dogshite
i'm on arts school and i have a friend there who made an analysis where the conclusion was that it was a huge critique to hollywood and the movie industry
>>
It's the best Jurassic Park Sequel. It's average
>>
I was disappointed because it didn't do anything than play on nostalgia. It's man going too far and thinking they can control nature. Its a theme park gone wrong once again. When I heard the title, I thought maybe they were going to focus on the ecological impact of it. What if Raptors got to the mainland? What about the Pterodactyls? That Mosasaur killing whales in droves. I don't know why every time its just a bottle story on an island.
>>
No Welcome To Jurassic Park theme.
You expect it on the that I-rex figth, it's not.
You expect it when they reveal the T-rex at the end, it's not there ehiter.
You expect it on the final fight, that last for fucks 10 minutes, and it's not there, just average metal song.

You expect it on the final roar at the very end, and it's not there ehiter.
For a movie that wanted to play on nostalgia, they forgot the most important part of it.
>>
Still waiting for it to come on netflix instant stream.
>>
>>70756653
It was a great sequel
>>
>>70756653
First half was alright, second half garbage. Thank god for the script leak or I might have ended up paying for it.
>>
>>70756653
Fine until the last 1/3
>>
It was shit

I haven't watched it though
>>
>>70756653
It was mildly entertaining.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.