[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, don't mind me. Just being the best slasher franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Oh, don't mind me. Just being the best slasher franchise to ever exist.
>>
>not freddy
>>
>>70746932
Freddy's a joke.
>>
>>70746844
No argument here, anon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ1Xh4RFT9I
>>
The only movie outta that franchise I can't stand is FvJ. Doesn't fit in anywhere.
>>
>>70746844
So why'd you post a pic of Jason, OP my man?
>>
Meh

Ft13 Part 1>>2>>>>>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

1 and 2 are really good.
>>
>>70746932
I agree with this. The dream is what made it stand out from other slashers and led to more memorable death scenes. Jason and Halloween was people getting crushed and impaled over and over while Freddy played puppeteer and threw someone off a roof or made a television swallow them
>>
>>70746844
probably the most iconic horror villain in history, arguably more famous than jack da rippa
>>
>>70746844
>most iconic
>doesn't even feature in the original movie
>>
2>3>X>1>FvsJ>manhat>new blood>4>jason lives>new beginning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>final friday
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fkayul8jpw
only horror franchise to get a song written about it
>>
>>70748338
That's wrong though, you absolute Nigerian
>>
will slasher horror ever be good again?
>>
>>70748428
The Final Girls was great, but it was horror-comedy/drama.
>>
I love 80's slasher movies as much as the next guy but isn't kind of weird when you think about it how films based solely around innocent people getting murdered in grotesque ways became so iconic in popular culture to the point that the villains became anti-heroes? I mean like it was always the norm as a kid to be surrounded by these movies but now it just seems sort've strange how celebrated they became.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is best slasher movie btw FIGHT ME
>>
>>70748825
fuck of faggot
>>
>>70748825
>spoiler

lol no. The first movie is the only good one.

Leatherface doesn't even have cool kills. His best was the hammer scene.
>>
I even love the shit entries in the F13 franchise. Manhattan, JGtH, and X are all insanely entertaining.
>>
>>70748338
>only horror franchise to get a song written about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDveKxl7Ohs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w
>>
>>70750971
correction; "only horror franchise to get a good song written about it"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.