[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about Karate Kid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Karate_kid.jpg (37 KB, 325x504) Image search: [Google]
Karate_kid.jpg
37 KB, 325x504
What does /tv/ think about Karate Kid.
>>
I tried to crane kick a bully and he punched me in the throat then ground and pounded me
>>
Your the best.... around.
>>
Very nice trips.

I really dislike the movie series all together pretty much.

The first three, I'm not sure why but the main kid got on my nerves. I think me being thirty three now and my lack of patience for a lot of shit makes me thing fuck this stupid kid. Why doesn't he just get a gun and fuck this bully's world up. That's basically why. I guess it triggers me too much.
>>
2nd one has the best (and more realistic) karate. Best setting too. Best girl. Best villain. Best character development.

1st one has that soundtrack. The karate is good, but very choregraphed.

3rd one... sucks. The karate sucks, the soundtrack is aweful, the villains too cartoony, the girl was okay and it was cool that he didn't get her in the end, but that's the only "good" thing about that movie.

4th one was okay, I guess. Better than the 3rd, but not by much. I guess Micheal Ironside and the monks mad it more memorable than 3.

JC's karate Kid was ridiculous. Cobra Gaze or some shit as the final move? HAHAHA fuck that shit.

The less we say about the cartoon, the better we will all feel.
>>
Along with bttf, probably the quintessential 80s series for teenagers.

Second one was a bit of a wet firework, but 1 and 3 are great.
>>
>>70746610
>3
>great

also
>hating on 2

No. I refuse you and your existence.
>>
>>70746591
Tea ceremony was sexy.
>>
File: ice.png (57 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
ice.png
57 KB, 300x200
>>
>>70746333
Karate Kid?

Pffft!

I give you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcThFswcLB0

>you will never be trained by the ghostly non-union equivalent of Bruce Lee
>you will never kick the ass of a young JCVD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAXTTsSetM
>>
>>70746687
I played that.
>>
I have deep deep respect and sympathy for Mr Miyagi if I can claim that I know anything about this immigrant veteran.

Especially in the second movie when he recounted the devestation on Okinawa island and he had to do it in a patriotic way.

I used to be full of hate and cynicism about that whole movie series. But now I understand it's bigger than my hate.
>>
File: Tsubakuro Hitman.webm (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Tsubakuro Hitman.webm
2 MB, 480x480
>>70746747
>>
Karate kid 1&2 are comfy 80s flicks. The rest are absolute shit. 1st is probably my favorite. Even with a based Miyagi karate teacher tho I would rather be Johnny then that wop Daniel-son.

I also love how in the beginning of 2 they shit on the former girl love interest saying after all what happened she still left him for some football player kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.