[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was pretty funny to be honest, and the mocking of SJWs was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: unbreakablekimmyschmidt.jpg (92 KB, 665x374) Image search: [Google]
unbreakablekimmyschmidt.jpg
92 KB, 665x374
This was pretty funny to be honest, and the mocking of SJWs was spot on

>I was nominated number 3 on a Top Five Hitler's list
>And the real Hitler wasn't even on that list!
>>
>>70742756

Titus is GOAT
>>
2nd season wasn't nearly as funny as the first, and the Tina Fey character sucks, but I love the show.

inb4 /tv/ getting assblasted about how sjw it is that a show has a gay black character
>>
Great show, i didn't watch much 30 rock but this show convinced me that Tina Fey is one of the funniest if not the funniest woman in entertainment.

Annoying theme song though
>>
They pretty much spent an entire episode tearing into the SJW movement. It was a fun episode.

Also, at least in the first season Titus and Lillian had some very alt-right view points. They were both birthers and threw out some tea party-esque jokes as a gag. Of course its meant to be funny that a gay black man could be alt-right, but it was an interesting aspect to his character.
>>
>>70742813
>friend recommends Modern Family to me
>think it's just some shitty SJW show
>begrudgingly watch the first few episodes
>90% of the show is making fun of stereotypes, especially gays
>>
Post more Kimmy, bitches
>>
>>70742888
Need to bring in the meme kids too.
>>
>>70744444
Nice numbers.
>>
File: malcolmx.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
malcolmx.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
I love this show. The 2nd season was even more ridiculous than the 1st
>>
>>70744570
worst fucking cap of her dude
>>
File: saddam.jpg (48 KB, 405x454) Image search: [Google]
saddam.jpg
48 KB, 405x454
>>
Season 2 varied so much in quality, it was weird. I loved the Jeff Goldblum episode though.
>>
I loved S1 but I was surprised to see some people hate it. I'm watching S2 now and it's still funny despite not finding any of the characters likable or relate-able. Usually the gay shit disgusts me but it's somewhat tolerable here.

With these writers the entire show and its characters are just a vehicle for the jokes which are funny/clever as fuck most of the time. Same formula as 30 Rock but that had better characters especially based Jack.
>>
File: kimmyschmidtpupazza.jpg (69 KB, 775x443) Image search: [Google]
kimmyschmidtpupazza.jpg
69 KB, 775x443
>Based Pupazza
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.