[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wankino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Valak.jpg (36 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Valak.jpg
36 KB, 660x371
Why did it gave its name? Is the demon just being arrogant? This scene is great tho. Not as good as the hide and clap sequence but still a fine scare
>>
wat
>>
Did you notice earlier in the movie on the bookshelf behind her?

The name was spelled out I'm pretty sure
>>
>>70742726
Why is Marilyn Manson in The Conjuring 2?
>>
>>70742764
I kinda saw it spelled with letter cards against the window. Didn't pay much attention tho
>>
>>70742726

Can think of two possible reasons:
1.The power of the bible and religion forced it out of the demon
2. Lorraine's psychic ability helped her envision it, she clearly had heard of Valak becuase she calls it the marquis of snakes and whatever
>>
>>70742810
Yeah well I saw the letters behind her on the bookshelf and thought it was totally weird placing so noted it then

Then when the name came out it clicked.

Also i cracked up laughing when "I started a joke" started playing. My friend used to do a Robin Gibb impression and I couldn't help it
>>
>>70742768
Lol yeah the similarity kinda took some of the creepiness to me
>>
>Good morning honey, what's up?

>Not much, just sat down and thought I'd paint this creepy fucking picture and hang it on our wall to scare the fuck our of my daughter
>>
I think in the scene when Warrens daughter bend over to kiss her dad you can see her ass crack under her dress
>>
These movies are mediocre, is it really all do to the hype of "OMG annon this actually happened, soo spoopy?".
>>
>>70743146
>mediocre

Maybe, but they're still the best horror movies to come out in recent years.
>>
>>70743192
Babadok was better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.