[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"its just a little miscast, its still good its still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Rogue-One-Jyn-Ersa-Geared-Up[1].jpg (491 KB, 3403x1706) Image search: [Google]
Rogue-One-Jyn-Ersa-Geared-Up[1].jpg
491 KB, 3403x1706
>"its just a little miscast, its still good its still good!"
>"they've fired and replaced the director, its still good its still good!"
>"they're shooting over half the movie with 6 months before release, its still good its still good!"
>"its gone"
>"I know"
>>
File: bomb.jpg (23 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
23 KB, 400x389
>>
>>70741637
It's funny because no matter how bad it's gonna be it will still sell gangbusters. Same as Marvel.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1590x1729) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1590x1729
>>70741608
>>70741637
oh I'm sure you guys will be right this time!

lol
>>
>>70741608
She was an awful casting choice.

She looks like she should work as a dopey secretary not a secret agent/soldier
>>
It's Warcraft all over again
>>
>No Old Republic-era films.

Even though it is now non-canon, stories about characters like Ullic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun and Zayne Carrick would make for entertaining films.

Instead, Disney seems focused on the narrow period between III & IV, and VI and VII.
>>
>it does great at the box office and RT
>BAAAW DISNEY PAID THEM OFF YOU GUYS

I can't wait.
>>
>>70741728
>>>/v/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
you have to leave
>>
>>70741740
>>No Old Republic-era films.

Who cares. KOTOR is still a far better story than any Star Wars movie or book.
>>
>>70741703
my uncle works at nintendo and he confirmed it's bad.
>>
>>70741740
>ullic del Droma, exar kun
literally who?

A movie about the Revan Bastille and HK-7 or whatever would be perfectly acceptable
>>
>>70741608
Could they have gotten anyone who looked more like a fishfrog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQr6ja1yhMk&index=5&list=PLC_untf6j05gbuE8n5GP7rd3dHt4umBNO
>>
if anyone reading this has any desire to watch this movie do me a favor and

a) never come to 4chan again
b) kill yourself
c) kill everyone you know
>>
>>70741754
You should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>70741608
>miscast?
>director still there
>the reshoots are much less than 40% which is still less than "over half the movie", you wouldn't be able to make the deadline if this were the case
>gtfo
>>
>>70741767
>KOTOR is still a far better story
also KOTOR 2
>>
File: image.jpg (899 KB, 2400x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899 KB, 2400x1670
>>70741608
Great Movies that have had reshoots

>E.T.
>Jaws
>Apocalypse Now
>Blade Runner
>Superman II
>Rocky
>Back To The Future
>Top Gun
>The Avengers
>Mad Max: Fury Road
>X2: X-Men United

What's the issue here?
>>
i knew it was going to be a disastrous clusterfuck the minute they signed that faggot hack gareth edwards

at least rian johnson will redeem whatever horrible mistakes they make with episode VIII
>>
>>70741819
X2, Mad Max, Avengers, Blade Runner and Jaws aren't actually great.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 389x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 389x500
>>70741873
>>
File: empira was not fun.jpg (140 KB, 819x747) Image search: [Google]
empira was not fun.jpg
140 KB, 819x747
>>
>>70742186
What the fuck? Empire was fun as hell, only the third act is dark.

>I'd rather kiss a Wookie!
>I CAN ARRANGE THAT!
>>
>>70741774
Both Jedis who fall to the Dark side. I ignored Revan's story because 1)the story of Kotor is centred round a galaxy wide fetch-quest, and 2)Revan is a better character when he isn't in the foreground.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.