[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch Space Jam as an 11yo kid >Jordan seems like such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MJ.jpg (54 KB, 423x599) Image search: [Google]
MJ.jpg
54 KB, 423x599
>watch Space Jam as an 11yo kid
>Jordan seems like such a bro, so humble
>grow up
>find out he's one of the biggest douchebag assholes in the history of sports

And that was just from reading about him.

Why would anyone ever want to meet their favorite actors in person?

Why would you risk having a bad experience that ruins all future movies with that actor for you?

Just enjoy their work from afar.
>>
Who cares
>>
>>70740909
I don't think jordan's an asshole. Everything i've read or heard about him is that he's just ultra competitive about literally everything, to the point where he cheated in cards against an old woman.

But his super competitiveness is usually what people admire about him.
>>
/cel/ fucking when
>>
File: 1431475458483.gif (156 KB, 120x140) Image search: [Google]
1431475458483.gif
156 KB, 120x140
>>70740909
you based his social and personal behavior in a movie he plays basketball with bugs bunny?
>>
>>70740947
he's a degenerate gambler and was forced to quit basketball because he was owing tens of millions to the mob

he's a literal scumbag
>>
>>70741803
It was way less than that, but he had his father killed to pay those debts off anyways.
>>
>>70740909
He also hates white people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/michael-jordan-admits-racism-i-was-against-all-white-people-n98971
>>
>>70742380
*black people

Hes a cornball brotha
>>
>>70741851
>way less than that
>needed to kill his father to pay it

>estimated net worth of $1.14 billion

k
>>
File: cryingjordanvideo1.png (151 KB, 748x420) Image search: [Google]
cryingjordanvideo1.png
151 KB, 748x420
>>70740909
>watch space jam as an 11yo faggot redditor
>Jordan seems like such a god, crazy good
>grow up
>find out he's one of the biggest memes in the history of things
>make more crying memes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.