[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blue pill me on Warcraft.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: warcraft-movie-medivh-675.jpg (64 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-movie-medivh-675.jpg
64 KB, 675x380
Blue pill me on Warcraft.
>>
Attractive white men should appreciate the lithe beauty and power fighting spirit of exotic dark skinned warrior princesses. Blue pilled AF.
>>
finally an orc you can jack off to
>>
File: 1465631957500.gif (155 KB, 351x293) Image search: [Google]
1465631957500.gif
155 KB, 351x293
>>70738990
it's now the world's #1 reason why the chinks should be nuked
>>
>>70739428
Only half orc. Medivh was a race traitor in more than one aspect.
>>
>>70738990
Its a movie for fans.

For everyone else its a head scratching trainwreck.

Still better than BvS.
>>
>>70738990
I'm not sure what you're asking for here
>>
>>70738990
do you want to know if it's worth seeing?

definitely. it has a lot of unique and really cool stuff to show you.

if you want to know the lore... there's a lot to know.
>>
I took some friends who were not fans and had 0 Warcraft knowledge to it they loved it more than I did.
>>
>>70739656
>Its a movie for fans.
Weird, because all I could do was be mildly irritated at how much they got wrong or outright retconned.

If the movie was actually decent on it's own It wouldn't bother me in the slightest, but it wasn't.
>>
>>70740496
Not sure how any warcraft fan can complain about the retcons in the movie when blizzard rectons shit all the fucking time.

None of the Warcraft RTS games are still 100% canon.
>>
Where was the mana?

So the portal is closed now? How will Orcs breed?
>>
its a very imaginative universe that brings a lot of refreshing breaths to the fantasy genre. The live action sequences were amazing. The CGI was subpar though.
>>
>>70740824
There are Orcs on Azeroth still and in Draenor that will breed. The portal itself is "closed", but that spot has a permanent rift now between the two worlds so anyone who knows how could easily re-open the portal.
>>
>>70738990
>The fel is bad demon magic.
>The orcs are seduced into corrupting themselves with the demon magic so that they can invade a new world
>btw the orc homeworld is dying because of this shitty demon magic

Some things got retconned but I think they were responsible with their omissions and edits. It wasn't necessary to make khadgar an old man.

Go in to the theater expecting cool fight scenes, epic brawls and badass spells and you won't be too disappointed.

If you go in to the theater expecting lord of the rings- you will not enjoy the movie in the slightest.
>>
>>70740577
Not every Warcraft fan likes or even played WoW, Anon. And even then, the vast majority of them despise blizzard for it.
>>
>>70741311
the biggest thing that irks me is the logic that demons only die if they are killed in the twisting nether. IT LITERERALLY INVALIDATES ALL OF WARCRAFT 3 MAKING MEDIVH COMING BACK TO SAVE THE WORLD ENTIRELY POINTLESS IF THE DEMONS 1 ARE NOT SLAIN AND 2 CAN COME BACK AND INVADE ANYTIME THEY WANT.
3 IT MAKES MEDIVH LOOK RETARDED BECAUSE HE LITERALLY SAYS THE SHADOW IS BANISHED FOREVER NO ITS NOT THE DEMONS NEVER DIE KEK LEL YEAH MEDIVH YOUR ENTIRE EPIC STORY NOW HAS NO VALUE WHATSOEVER
OH YEAH THEN IN BC ILLIDAN KAEL AND VASHJ ARE MUSTACHE TWIRLING VILLAINS BECAUSE WE CANT WRITE NEW SHIT SO LETS JUST REHASH SHIT WE HAD BEFORE AND GO LOL CORRUPTION MADNESS
>>
>>70741311
the vast majority of warcraft fans are wow fans. the vast majority of people excited for warcraft movies do not know there were games other than wow.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.