[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney will produce movies in China within a year, CEO says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CkWE6nhWUAApTj4[1].jpg (155 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
CkWE6nhWUAApTj4[1].jpg
155 KB, 900x1200
>Walt Disney Co. is preparing to make Disney-branded films in China and at least one will be in production within a year, Chief Executive Officer Robert Iger said in an interview, the first major project from a local co-development deal in what will soon be the world’s largest film market.
>“We have a lot of development activity right now to make Disney-branded films in China,” Iger told Bloomberg Television at the 963-acre Shanghai Disney resort, the company’s first in mainland China and scheduled to open June 16. “We are very far along on this process, including developing ideas, concepts for films and identifying talent to make those films.”
>The company is partnering with state-owned Shanghai Media Group Pictures to make Disney-branded films in China, a Disney representative said. Disney signed a multi-year tie-up with the company in 2014 to co-develop movies for China and other markets.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-09/coming-soon-to-a-theater-near-you-made-in-china-disney-movies

What will capeshit fans do when Disney drops them for gook films instead?
>>
>>70737823
God damn that is one smoking hot high schooler.
>>
should i move to china
i'm 6'1 and white so they wont hate me
>>
>>70737823
film is dead
>>
>>70737854
Move to Japan and crush that jap pussy
>>
>>70737854
No
they're as bad as kikes
go russia or japan
>>
>>70737854
Yeah, but they will hate you
>>
>>70737854
some dumb pleb like you got killed recently. he. thought they would be grateful a big white bull was enriching their girls
>>
>>70737953
wtf i hate japanese people now
>>
>stop making money in the US because all you make is sequels and reboots
>immediately move overseas to chase more chinese bucks
Top fucking kek
>>
>>70737823

Hey Jewllywood, Remeber

>Chinks are racist
>Chinks are homophobics
>Chinks hate SJW's

Your jewish agenda didnt gonna work.
>>
>>70737823
Smart
>only one percent of the population saw your movie
>that still means a million people saw your movie
>>
>>70738639
Whites were all those things once too. Less than 100 years ago

You underestimate us
>>
>>70737823
her instagram

https://www.instagram.com/chelachubby/
>>
>>70737953
I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.