[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on the specific scene that they dec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 132623762487.png (1 MB, 1153x800) Image search: [Google]
132623762487.png
1 MB, 1153x800
What's your opinion on the specific scene that they decided to broadcast a preview of on Jimmy Kimmel?

I think they really should have gone with another scene: the way the comedy dialogue is written is pretty cringe worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
>>
>>70734428
>shilling for ghostbusters and jimmy kimmel

Kill yourself
>>
Is this what they call anti-comedy?
>>
File: 1465669161505.webm (1 MB, 976x720) Image search: [Google]
1465669161505.webm
1 MB, 976x720
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>70734428
Can you imagine how it feels to get a script like ghost busters as an actor and thinking it's going to be awesome then before it even releases its already known as a bad movie just through the trailer, going through press and shit must be torture
>>
>>70735025
she was upset they were holding bill murray at gunpoint
>>
>>70735217
yeah her body language says it all

>she looks to see how Bill is after the preview and then looks to see how the other original cast are looking as she looks concerned
>>
I feel sorry for Bill Murray.
>>
>>70735460
Check this out

>that slight pause on all the cast when Jimmy asks them if they have seen the new movie
>Straight away Dan says it is the best thing ever with so much confidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUB31Ye6GYs
>>
>>70735025
This is really weird
>>
HAHA I'M BLACK AND FEMALE AND GIVE AWAY CARS, JUST LIKE THE POP CULTURE ICON OPRAH WINFREY

DO YOU GET IT?!
>>
>>70734428
>What's your opinion on the specific scene that they decided to broadcast a preview of on Jimmy Kimmel?
I thought it was a skit they set up specifically for Kimmel, and that he'd be the body in the back.
But no, this terrible scene is from the movie itself and was considered "good" enough to promote the movie with.

Poor Bill.
>>
>>70735595
You really can see the pain in Bill Murray's face
>>
>>70737029
He's gotten JUSTed so hard, it's painful to look at
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.