[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (443 KB, 399x219) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
443 KB, 399x219
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
brb warriors
>>
WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAY
>>
>>70733141
OOOOOH WARRIORRRRRRRRS
>>
wtf i hate street gangs now
>>
>>70733141
I'm just glad he cleaned up his act and joined the family business back in Twin Peaks.
>>
>>70733141

How did every single gang here lived? what did they eat? all of them were homeless delinquents. They dont even went to college or anything, so what the fuck did they do?
>>
>>70733903
they ate dollar pizza and pimped out remembrant
>>
>>70733903
It's not really something you're supposed to think about. It's an experience movie.
>>
he was a child of divorce
>>
>>70733141
He's a buttmad Cavaliers fan.
>>
He and the Rouges were Anarchists and just simply weren't going to buy into the bullshit that Cyrus was spewing.
>>
He couldn't dig it.
>>
>>70733141
He wanted the Warriors to come out and play
>>
>>70733141
/b/ hadn't been invented yet
>>
>>70733873
Holy shit. I didn't know they were the same guy
>>
>>70733141
he's funny, i would kill him last

i'm lying
>>
>>70733903
Same as the real gangs in the 70s. Squatting in shitty buildings, mugging people for cash, stealing shit from stores.
Too bad you can't do that in the videogame, aside from squatting.
>>
>>70733806
CUM OWT
N PLAYYYEEEEYAAAYYYYYYY
>>
>>70735523
real quote is "come out TO play"
>>
File: tumblr_mrdoeq1S7S1qb4pzyo1_500.png (239 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrdoeq1S7S1qb4pzyo1_500.png
239 KB, 500x367
he was a shitty lawyer
>>
>>70735574
too*
>>
The Video Game was Better General?
>>
Luthor = chaos
>>
Tfw you will never be a gang member in the warriors universe
>>
>>70733873
yeah, but he relapses, joins a gang and then gets blown up by eric draven
>>
>>70735422
>stealing shit from stores
>Too bad you can't do that in the videogame
Wtf men do you even play it
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.