[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a k drama general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Can we have a k drama general?
>>
File: D-Addicts poster_zpsgtrau30c.png (756 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
D-Addicts poster_zpsgtrau30c.png
756 KB, 600x808
I've stopped watching those a few years ago.

Some are pretty good but damn they're so full of filler...

Watched and liked: Style, Gloria, Midas, City Hunter, Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek

Liked except the last few episodes that derailed the whole thing: Fashion King.

REALLY LIKED and wished I had archived: Me Too, Flower
>>
>>70729719
Faggot

Should we be having a bob ross general instead?
>>
What good dramas are out atm? Not watched one since Pinocchio and Its Okay its Love.
>>
>>70730428
How do you follow these. Stream?
>>
File: qqsmetiua2xubspfe9fz.jpg (46 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
qqsmetiua2xubspfe9fz.jpg
46 KB, 636x424
>>70731330
Pretty much yeah. Also torrents.
Vampire Prosecutor was pretty sweet. Any good ones going right now? Does anyone know?
Also if u say descendants of the sun or similar melodrama I will sponsor and murder a nugu for every suggestion. Tread carefully.
>>
>>70730017
fuck off to >>>/mu/
>>
>>70731930

Well if you liked VP, there's a Vampire Detective that finishes airing in a day or so. I have no idea if it's any good.
>>
I liked My love who is from the star. The sassy girl played her role great. Story was average though.
>>
File: rare hyo-pe.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
rare hyo-pe.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2400
I don't remember the exact titles but I watched and liked:

>the one where Sulli pretends to be a boy
>the NEET girl artist learns to not be a NEET and gets some dick
>Dr. Jin Time Skip (something like that, it was the best of the three)

I also watched Fashion King to see Yuri be hot and speak Engrish but it kind of sucked. I keep meaning to go back and watch more, especially the big ones like Coffee Prince and Boys Over Flowers, but I end up wasting too much time on /tv/ and barely keep up with my normal shows.
>>
I've never watched one before. Which one has lots of pretty girls doing cute stuff.
>>
>>70729711
fuck off to /mu/ you alread destroyed that board for me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.