[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many retards who think this is an incredible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (60 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
60 KB, 660x350
Why are there so many retards who think this is an incredible movie?

>what if I have to tinkle?
>are you effin stupid?!
>DICK SPLASH
>AN ACT OF GAWD
>don't play games with me, general.
>superman destroys military property and quips about it now
>Kryptonian council wears big stupid star wars prequel headgear
>inexcusable cgi fire during the oil rig scene
>shitty dbz style cgi fight scenes
>superman drowns in skulls
>Bore-El and Zod fight equally somehow
>shit ass hans zimmer score
>the movie almost looks black and white in some scenes
>superman throws someone into a train, destroying it
>superman jumps over a semi truck that was thrown at him instead of stopping it, causing the parking garage behind him to fucking collapse
>little clark acts like an autistic child when his powers overwhelm him
>big clark destroys a manchild's truck because he splashed beer in his face
>why the fuck does zod request lois to come with superman to his ship?

Help me think of other ways in which this movie is fucking retarded, /tv/. Let's compile the ultimate list.
>>
>2.jpg

Is this a meme? Or falseflagging?
>>
>>70728534
great movie,OP. did you actually watch it or did you just come here to babble incoherently
>>
>>70728534
There's already a MoS thread. Check the catalog first dummy. You didn't make this one as a response to that one, did you?
But yes, it's great.
>>
>>70728617
2 is just the name I saved the picture under. I don't give enough of a fuck to give it an elaborate name so I just went with 2.
>>
>>70728534
But none of that makes it bad, it's exactly what you'd expect from capeshit you Autist

>help me hate this movie
>>
>>70728649
What I typed in my post is quite coherent if you read it.
>>70728670
This one is about how shitty it is. Yes it's a response to the first one.
>>
>3 years
>still mad
Oh dear...
>>
>>70728689
The first superman movie didn't have these problems.
>>
>>70728739
Bad bait. You can do better than that. I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>70728771
This isn't the first superman movie, and stop trying like a 15 year old

>gawd
>bore-el

Your thread is worse than the movie.
>>
>>70728534
Look at the top of his head.
>>
>>70728813
>bad bait
Found the mad filename DCuck, 9000 etc.
>>
>>70728850
When did I say this was the first superman movie?
>>
>>70728885
DCuck? I hate this movie. You can't bait better. I'm sure of it.
>>
>>70728917
You didn't but comparing them as if they should be the same is retarded. You're just butthurt over a movie that most people find comfy and enjoyable. Stop being autistic
>>
>>70728534
Because nobody really does, they're doing it ironically and you're getting the everloving shit trolled out of you, you gullible, spastic fuck.
Lurk the fuck more.
>>
>what if i have to tinkle
>etc

The fact that you think there's something wrong with any of these tells me a lot about your (lack of) intelligence. You're a walking stereotype.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.