[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that if the Warcraft movie did anything right,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: warcraft-durotan-spot.jpg (106 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-durotan-spot.jpg
106 KB, 1200x630
Can we all agree that if the Warcraft movie did anything right, it was this character?
>>
>>70726272
No.
>>
>>70726272
WoW fans have never been happy about anything ever in the history of the franchise.

why start now
>>
>>70726272
the death scene was pretty sad desu
>>
File: khadgar.jpg (31 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
khadgar.jpg
31 KB, 610x343
Why did everyone tread Khadgar like shit?
>>
>>70726384
because he abandoned his training with the Kirin Tor

he was my favorite part of the movie to be honest
>>
>>70726384

rookie mage that renounced the kirin tor? probably thought he was a failure
>>
Durotan was more humanized than any of the humans
>>
>>70726384
Because he's the worst actor I've ever seen in my 20 years of life
>>
>>70726384
I actually think Khadgar was the only interesting character aka best

I also have his patchy beard
>>
The only thing it did right was prove that Duncan Jones is a talentless hack
>>
>>70726362
knowing what he dies for is pretty redeeming

also, baby thrall wouldn't become as awesome as he does (temporarily) if it wasn't for durotan and draka dying
>>
>>70726384
>didn't bother to make a the bookshelf, it's CGI.

lololol.
>>
>>70726384
Khadgar is cute

CUTE!
>>
>>70726384
Every single scene with him felt like it was out of some cheap fantasy series with dragons and wizards as oppose to Orcs and Humans.

The CGi didn't help his case.
>>
File: khadgars_quest.jpg (121 KB, 790x525) Image search: [Google]
khadgars_quest.jpg
121 KB, 790x525
>>70726384
foreshadowing
>>
>>70726537
>yfw karazhan is an entire set
>>
>>70726412
It didn't make sense though.
>>
>>70726830
why doesn't that make sense? they see him as a failure because he abandoned his training, which is dishonorable.
>>
>>70726384
He looks like someone that regularly plays world of warcraft
>>
>>70726272

Most of the orcs (except Garona) were pretty well done but that's it. They obviously dumped 90% of the budget into the orcs and everything else was an afterthought.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.