[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her fucking her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Peep_Show_The_Interview.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Peep_Show_The_Interview.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
What was her fucking her problem?
>>
Autism
>>
mark
>>
>>70725448
She was a dumb normie
>>
She's vapid
>>
Christ, Im railing a middle age bint like her atm. Trying to do a Mark and get out of it, office bitches with a kid are fucking horrid to deal with.
>>
>>70725448

She's a woman.
>>
>>70725448

She was pretty much a shallow bitch but Mark got fixated on her because she was attainable and gave him the time of day, even though she didn't understand him

So really, Mark was her problem
>>
File: 220px-RachelBlanchard08TIFF.jpg (19 KB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
220px-RachelBlanchard08TIFF.jpg
19 KB, 220x238
BEST GIRL
>>
>>70725490
lel
>>
>>70725804
>best girl
>not big suze
>>
File: BagLooVIMAA-H1O.jpg (21 KB, 599x321) Image search: [Google]
BagLooVIMAA-H1O.jpg
21 KB, 599x321
WATER LEGO

W A T E R L E G O
>>
>>70725804

what's funny is that the same actress played an almost identical character on Flight of the Conchords
>>
>>70725448
I wanted everyone in that show to die. Specially that selfish cunt.
>>
Big Suze is my waifu,
>>
>>70725878
big suze got blacked
>>
>>70725902
>. Specially that selfish cunt.

why did you hate her? I thought she was a qt and mark didn't deserve her
>>
>>70725448
she was qt in season 1
>>
File: vlcsnap-3811946.jpg (22 KB, 400x221) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-3811946.jpg
22 KB, 400x221
you JUST know
>>
>>70725954
she went off the rails in the last seasons, but let's be honest, everyone in that show was despicable, I hated every single character.

Except maybe Toni. But that might be just because I find her incredibly sexy and didnt have that much of a character arc.
>>
>>70725968
Olivia Coleman has a weird ability to look both frumpy and unattractive and completely fuckable. Season 1 Soph would get it, as would she in The Lobster, but later Peep Show Soph was ugly as shit, even though they were filmed around the same time as The Lobster.

Pretty underrated actress as well, IMO.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.