[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This really wasnt that bad. It wasn't perfect at all but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: x men 6.jpg (371 KB, 1500x1129) Image search: [Google]
x men 6.jpg
371 KB, 1500x1129
This really wasnt that bad. It wasn't perfect at all but it was oright

It was better than BvS that's for sure
>>
It's sort of entertaining - I think we've had more threads shitposting about Warcraft than we've had about this not too bad movie that's been out for a few weeks.
>>
The shit i took this morning was less painful than last nights turd
>>
File: 001500Capture.png (1 MB, 1006x920) Image search: [Google]
001500Capture.png
1 MB, 1006x920
>>70724023
>It was better than BvS that's for sure

Agreed. Though that's not saying much.
>>
>>70724023
It was a mess but had a few great scenes.
>>
It's like they spliced a good xmen movie with a bad xmen movie
>>
>>70724023
>better than BvS
ayyy pleb detected, why the compulsion to compare them to begin with?
>>
Better than CW too
>>
>>70724567
Hahaha
why do you need to support your opinion with that shit, dare I say...you don't have an opinion of your own?
>>
it was alright. Needed a bit more levity in some of the apocalypse parts though, the villain is just too inherently silly to be that serious.
>>
>>70724960
theyre both big capeshit movies this year? they both received poor reviews?

why wouldn't he compare them?
>>
>>70724023

I actually forgot I saw this movie the other day.
>>
>>70724567
why is your RT black?

are you an autistic goth person?
>>
>>70725516
maybe using the mobile app
>>
>>70724023
My wife and I said the same shit, liked it more than Civil War too.

We also like the X-men the most out of any of the franchises so that bias may come in to play though. Much more entertaining and the deeper moments like Magneto's first few scenes are done much better than the MUH MOMMY shit from BvS and CW.
>>
Honestly,
it was a great trilogy
but apocalypse was prob the worst of the 3.

First class..... 94
DOFP.............91
Apocalypse....88
>>
I watched it mainly for Sophie Turner, she did not disappoint me.
>>
>>70725937
do you honestly rate things on a personal scale of 100?
>>
>>70725991
the bj I got from ur mums, I rate a 78, fgt

was attempting to portray a percentage of how much better one was from another.. and as compared to all super hero movies thus far
>>
I'm baffled by the response to this film. It is legitimately one of the only good capeshits of the past five years, and people have nothing but complaints.
>>
>>70727576
Maybe you should rethink your taste.
>>
>DOFP not best
>>
>>70725516
Black colors are less taxing for your eyes.
>>
>>70724023
First Class was okay.
DOFP was great.
Apocalypse was a fucking mess and aside from Xavier and Magneto, a gigantic miscast on all sides.
>>
>>70727650
I don't bother much with superhero films. When I do, they're usually pretty tedious, and sometimes amusing. X-Men Apocalypse is a decent blockbuster made by someone who is actually a filmmaker and not some TV executive.
>>
>>70727576
It's nothing but pointless action schlock and the entire movie is focused on the biggest jobber in history of comics.
Nobody was hyped for it, no one expected nothing, and it ended up being nothing special.
It's a 5/10.
>>
>>70727891
>It's nothing but pointless action schlock
Like all capeshit.
>and the entire movie is focused on the biggest jobber in history of comics.
Movie had a lot of characters.
>Nobody was hyped for it, no one expected nothing, and it ended up being nothing special.
A decent blockbuster is special in this day and age.
>It's a 5/10.
Speaking of jobbers...
>>
>>70728026
>Like all capeshit.
But this one dropped the entire plot half-way through the movie.

>Movie had a lot of characters.
And most of them were background characters.

>A decent blockbuster is special in this day and age.
It's mediocre and forgettable.

>Speaking of jobbers...
Do you know what being a jobber means?

The movie was mediocre, no one asked for it, felt like no one wanted to make it, and no one was hyped for it.
>>
>>70728096
>But this one dropped the entire plot half-way through the movie.
Maybe you watched X-Men Apocalypse an XXX Parody.
>And most of them were background characters.
And? The movie focused on a bunch of characters, some more than Apocalypse.
>It's mediocre and forgettable.
What capeshit isn't?
>Do you know what being a jobber means?
I'm British. Here it means someone who gives arbitrary number ratings.
>The movie was mediocre, no one asked for it, felt like no one wanted to make it, and no one was hyped for it.
Thanks for this bevy of non-criticism.
>>
>>70727576
Xmen is easily my favorite movie capeshit franchise and I thought it was pretty disappointing, jumbled, cliche, redundant
>>
>>70728913
Only X2 is better.
>>
>>70727719
so yes youre autistic

>oooooh no the blinding power of tan my poor vision
>>
>>70728957
First Class and DOFP were much better
>>
>>70729056
Nope. First Class muddles so many backstories and fumbled the Hellfire Club badly. DOFP is plagued by having more expositional dialogue than things actually happening in the movie.
>>
>>70724023
Your opinion is your opinion. The movie still sucked. It felt rushed in terms of the production. Shitty acting. Butchered Apocalypses Mythos. Looked like a K-Mart knock off on screen the whole time. Moving all the nukes to space was fucking stupid. He should have launched them all on the world and then they could have brought on Age of Apocalypses story line. They should have ended it on a more bleaker note with Apocalypses "winning". They could have used Legion. I would have had Apocalypses kill professor X. It causes Magneto to go ape shit and fuck up Apocalypses but not killing him. This could have tied into Old Man Logan as the go between between Xmen Apocalypse and X Men: AoA. Wolverine has to track down cable which brings him back to where he was bonded with his metal. Cable was kept by the Essex corp due to his Father being Scott and his mom a clone of Jean. They could have also introduced X-23 due to the ability to clone at the facility. Cable then time travels back to right before Prof X is Kill and stopped it by tricking Apocalypses that he wants to join his squad and shoots Prof X himself (just like the cover of that comic) except it is a clone that cable got Deadpool to replace Prof X right before the fight (via time travel as well). Apocalypses goes ape shit and injects Cable with the Tech Virus thus causing Cable to have to fight it and thus getting his iconic metal arm and glowing eye. Old Man Logan then attacks Apocs while Apocs kills Logan . (cant have two wolverines in the same timeline. Scarlet Witch see the carange that mutants have caused and thus rips reality a new one by saying "No More Mutants" . This erases Apocs but changes everything. End of the Movie would be a young Wolverine (New Actor) waking up in a new timeline. Post Post Credits shows Cable and Deadpool teaming up to go look for a cure for Cables virus (Deadpool thinks if they can cure Cables virus then can cure his ugly face)
>>
>>70729398
>wah, they didn't make the movie I thought up
>>
>>70729564
no shit huh. Eh it doesnt really matter. Hollywood is clearly on a path of self impulsion. So whateves
>>
File: lawrence.png (448 KB, 693x643) Image search: [Google]
lawrence.png
448 KB, 693x643
>>70729398
>>
>>70729617
>Hollywood is clearly on a path of self impulsion.
Doubtful. And X-Men Apocalypse is unlike most big budget popcorn flicks being made today.
>>
>>70729143
I've come to embrace expositional dialogue.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 2184x1152
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
>>70729874
Trollings. Nice try. Almost got me.
>>
I wanted to believe that it would be good, but man this movie was shit, everyone who believes that it even slightly comes close to bvs should kill themselves.
>>
>>70729987
So lazy filmmaking doesn't bother you? Good to know.
>>70730170
Not trolling.
>>
>>70730178 (You)
>>
>>70730057
Best scene in all capeshit.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.